I like to approach on basics because I believe if basics are clear one can master the advanced skills. Without right basics, everything else topples down
Did my Bachelor's in Computers Science because I have a passion for technology. Did applied mathematics also in Engineering as an additional subject. Proceded to my Master's in International Business from the University of Birmingham because I wanted to learn how an organization works from the business handle. Having knowledge of technology and business has made an organization working more clear to me.
Very passionate about Mathematics and find playing with numbers very keen to me.
I am a young graduate who has just completed his Master's and looking out for a job. But I am also interested in learning and teaching. I believe that is constant irrespective of any automation taking place.
I like to teach any subject which excites me and I am confident about.
I would start with the basics and work out with them as they understand. I would want to work more on the basics as rest everything comes out of basics. For example, if you do not understand the basics of exponents, Calculus would become difficult.
I don't have much professional experience with teaching other than helping a friend of mine with his subjects for the exam.
UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM OCT 2017- SEPT 2018
Singapore Institute of Management Percentage Obtained- 65%
· Master of Science in International Business (MSc IB)
JAIN UNIVERSITY- JAIN GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS AUG 2013- JUNE 2017
School of Engineering and Technology Percentage Obtained- 73%
· Bachelor of Technology-Computer Science (B. Tech CSE)
- Cisco networking workshops organized by IBNC India
- Data Analysis using R from Big Data University
- Introduction to Data Analysis
. MSc Dissertation and Research on how Big Data has impacted the Healthcare Industry
· Movie Recommendation System (Machine Learning)- Built a system which recommended five movies to the user based on the input, which ran against the dataset present and algorithm used
· Blood Bank Management System(DBMS)- A database which stored data on the quantity and type of blood available and at which blood bank for the end user
· Computer Graphics, created various objects on a keyboard press and rotation of them on axis
· Computer Networks, made a client and server connection for the exchange of messages
The foremost quality required to be a good teacher is vocabulary skills which he is best at.
He has the ability to speak fluently and coherently. He is a good mind reader to understand the student’s thought process and mindset. Also he is an active listener. These traits would help him become a great teacher . He is strongly recommended.
Bhavesh is skilled, intellectual and smart. He has proven knowledge of C and various other programming languages.
I acknowledged his intuition to impart knowledge to others as he is good at delivering. I would recommend him again without doubts.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹300||₹300||Not available|
|5 hours||₹1,200||₹1,200||Not available|
|10 hours||₹2,000||₹2,000||Not available|