I believe in practical application of knowledge and do not encourage rote learning of grammar principles. I encourage people to read on a daily basis and apply logic to understand basics of English. I prefer a one-on-one session with a student to devote complete attention, and would be more comfortable teaching at a basic, school level (up to Standard 12), to build a solid foundation.
I have five years of experience in content writing and editing, with an educational background in English Literature and Print Journalism from top colleges in India. I started off as a business journalist, before taking the plunge into content marketing. Currently, I am a full-time freelance writer, editor and content marketer, and help companies manage their website content, write blogs, act as a social media consultant, and draft other marketing collateral such as newsletters, case studies and brochures.
For school students (up to primary) - INR 1000/hr
For school students (up to Standard 10) - INR 1200/hr
For high school students - INR 1400/hr
Cancellation of class charges - 20% of hourly fee to be charged
Content Writer and Marketing Consultant: I help companies manage their website content, write blogs,
act as a social media consultant, and draft other marketing collateral such as newsletters, case studies
and brochures. My profile includes a wide range of companies, including a destination management
startup, a B2B online travel publication, and an e-commerce company for organic produce, among
● Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam (2012-2013)
Post-Graduate Diploma in Print Journalism
● Hans Raj College, Delhi University, New Delhi (2009-2012)
BA (Hons) English Literature
● Ann Mary School, Dehradun (1995-2009)
PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS
Associate Editor at MarkUp, Gurgaon (From June 2016 to September 2017)
● Founding member of BoringBrands’ first marketing-driven, content platform.
● Conceptualized, drafted and edited blogs on marketing hacks.
Senior Content Writer at BoringBrands, Gurgaon (From November 2015 to September 2017)
● Churned out content strategies, drafted and edited social media plans, ad copies, press releases
and contributory articles for B2B and B2C clients in the startup ecosystem.
● Undertook script writing for B2B clients, and culled out content for event collateral.
● Participated in Business Development and pitched to clients.
Freelance Travel Writer at Tripoto (From September 2015 to November 2015)
● Drafted a host of stories in the form of travelogues, photo essays and listicles.
Copy Editor at Mint, HT Media Ltd, New Delhi (From February 2015 to August 2015)
● Edited stories for the international and national pages, and published articles online for the
business daily. Edited stories for Mint Indulge, a quarterly Berliner that focuses on all things
luxury - cars, gadgets, watches, gourmet items and wine.
Business Correspondent at Reuters News, Bengaluru (From June 2013 to February 2015)
● Founding member of the Asia Headline News team. Developed and improved coverage of
companies across sectors in conjunction with the Asia Companies Editor, and newsrooms in
Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand. Led late-night shifts, mentored and trained
new members, and won performance-based awards.
● Run a travel blog (concealed information) girl.com/
● Published on Reuters Online, HuffPost India, TravHQ and Travelotes
● Creative head of the English Literary Society in college. Lead female vocalist for college band
esol - english for speakers of other languages classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english classes for all!
Taking written comprehension - english classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹1,400||₹1,200|
|5 hours||Not available||₹5,500||₹6,000|
|10 hours||Not available||₹12,000||₹12,000|