I prefer to start from basic. That's how I like to start. Because most of the student lack the basic understanding of Mathematics. With basic understanding, a student can solve the advance problems in a simple way. It's not about hard word. It's all about smart hard work.
I am an Environmental Engineering from Government Engineering College, New Delhi. I've been teaching Mathematics from 3 years. There are many institutes of mathematics in the city. However, they lack basic understanding of mathematics. Therefore, I can help you to learn from cradle to the grave.
Address: Flat Number 80, Netaji Subhash Apartment, Pocket-I, Phase-I,
Dwarka Sector-13, New Delhi-110078
Contact: +91 (concealed information)
Linkedin: (concealed information)
Email: (concealed information)
Home Tuition Experience
1) Bachelor of Technology (Environmental Engineering)
Ch. Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College, New Delhi
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
2) XII (Higher Secondary School Examination), CBSE Board
3) X (Secondary School Examination), CBSE Board
CGPA: 8 CGPA
1) 2 months (January-February 2018) Project Trainee CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Nagpur
Area of Training: Solid Waste Management
2) 2 months (June-July 2017) Project Trainee CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Nagpur
Area of Training: Solid Waste Management
Research Papers PUBLICATION
1) Negi S., Dhar H., Hussain A., Kumar S., 2018. “Biomethanation Potential for Co-digestion of Municipal Solid Waste and Rice Straw: A Batch Test Study”. Bioresource technology, 254, 139-144. DOI: 10.1016/j.biortech.2018.01.070
2) Kumar S., Negi S., Mandpe A., Singh R, Hussain A., 2018. “Rapid composting techniques in Indian context and utilization of black soldier fly for enhanced decomposition of biodegradable wastes - A comprehensive review”. Journal of Environmental Management, 227: 189-199.
3) Hussain A., Priyadarshi M., Said S., Negi S., 2017. “Effect of Wastewater on the Soil and Irrigation Process: A Laboratory Study”. J. Geographical Studies, 1(1), 46-55
4) Negi S., Hussain A., Gulati M., 2017. “The Energy Potential of Rice Straw by the Thermal and Biological Method: A Comparative Study”. Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Technology, 4(5), 434-437.
5) Negi S., Dhar H., Hussain A., Kumar S., 2017. “Biomethanation Potential for Co-digestion of Municipal Solid Waste and Rice Straw: A Batch Test Study”. International Conference on Emerging Trends in Biotechnology for Waste Conversion (ETBWC-2017) organized by The Biotech Research Society, India.
1) 4 days (13-16 November 2017), Asian Productive Organization
Area of Training: e-Learning Course on Green Productivity
2) 5 Days (26-30 September 2016), SVNIT, Surat
Area of Training: STTP on Waste to Energy
3) 6 Days (6-11 March 2017), VIIT, Pune
Area of Training: STTP on Environmental Pollution & remediation
4) 6 Days (12-18 February 2017), Ch. Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College,
Area of Training: Productivity week organized by National Productive Council.
1) Presented Poster Titled “Biomethanation Potential for Co-digestion of Municipal Solid Waste and Rice Straw: A Batch Test Study” in the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Biotechnology for Waste Conversion (ETBWC-2017) organized by The Biotech Research Society, India at CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur.
2) Presented Paper Titled “The Energy Potential of Rice Straw by the Thermal and Biological method: A Comparative Study” in the International Conference on “Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering” (ACEE-2017) at Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi.
3) Participated in the Productive week organized by National Productive Council & won I prize in the event “Best out of Waste”.
4) Head Coordinator in the College Fest.
5) Paper/Poster/Project presentation in Engineering Celebration day cum Ist student conference “Innovation for Humanity- An Engineering Approach” at JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, Greater Noida.
6) Member of the organizing committee in the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Biotechnology for Waste Conversion (ETBWC-2017) organized by The Biotech Research Society, India at CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur.
1) Title: Biomethanation potential for co-digestion of municipal solid waste and rice straw: A batch study
Duration: June-July, 2017
2) Title: Degradation of Lignin, Cellulose and Hemicellulose in Rice Straw with and without Pretreatment: A Comparative Study
Duration: August-November, 2017
3) Title: Collegial Effect of Maggots Larvae and Garbage Enzyme on Co-composting of Food Waste with Wheat Straw and Biomass Waste
Duration: Jan-March, 2018
4) Title: Collegial Effect of Brick Kilns Dust and Garbage Enzyme on In-Vessel Composting of Agricultural and Municipal Solid Waste
Duration: Jan-April, 2018
Suraj is really a good Maths tutor. I am also a teacher and I identified the ability and potential of a excellent teacher in him. He taught my two children, and he made them scored very well in Mathematics. He stresses on concept building and pure understanding. In this way, he makes the problems approachable. His method of teaching is also very helpful for JEE exams.
Suraj sir taught me Mathematics for 3 years (X-XII). I have covered a transition state from dumb to one of the brightest students of Mathematics in my class. He teaches Mathematics in such a easy and understandable way. Formula Learning can never be an issue. He knows when to go with tricks and when with conventional and conceptual way. I strongly recommend him.
Mr. Suraj is a highly skilled and knowledgeable teacher. He used to taught Mathematics to my sister in class XII. He taught her so well, that she scored 93% in Mathematics. He improved her calculations, understanding, problem approaching skills and much more. I strongly recommend him.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|