As a teacher, my main goal is to motivate students about this teaching-learning process. In Bengali subject, I always try to enrich their creativity and expand their personal limits in it. I devise all programs according to their syllabus but it also help them to developes their previous knowledge and encourage them to explore new interesting possibilities. I try to strive to install a love learning session
Hi, I am Poulami. I did my B.A. and M.A. from the University of Calcutta and did B.ed from Shri Shiksayatan College, under University of Calcutta. I qualified TET in both 2012 and 2016. Beside lots of tuition in different board. I already did job in a residential school outside Kolkata and I did job in an I.C.S.E board school in Baruipur until 2017.I eager to see my future by making a little part on your Institution.
C U R R I C U L U M V I T A E
NAME : POULAMI CHAKRABARTY
FATHER’S : LATE PRANAB CHAKRABARTY
MOTHER’S : KALPANA CHAKRABARTY
E-mail : (concealed information)
DATE OF BIRTH: 01/11/1983
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
SEX : FEMALE
OBJECTIVE: To builds up a career in a professional working environment and enables me as a teacher cum facilitator to grow and explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
BOARD/UNIVERSITY SCHOOL/ COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY
YEAR PERCENTAGE & DIVISION OR CLASS
MADHYAMIK W.B.B.S.E. BINODINI GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL 2000 69.13%, I
H.S. W.B.C.H.S.E. ADARSH BALIKA SHIKSHAYATAN 2002 50.2%, II
B.A.(HONS.-BENGALI) C.U. DESHBANDHU COLLEGE FOR GIRLS(C.U.) 2005 51.25%, II
M.A.(CILL- EQUIVALENT BENGALI) UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA 2007 52.63%, II
B.ED. C.U. SHRI SHIKSHAYATAN COLLEGE(C.U.) 2013 75.4%, I
SUBJECTS of INTERREST in TEACHING:
• BENGALI, HISTORY, EDUCATION.
RANGE of CLASSES in TEACHING:
• Up to H.S. standard.
• DIPLOMA in FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM from Moulali Computer Training Institute of State Youth Centre.
• BENGALI, HINDI & ENGLISH.
• Participated as a Volunteer for social awareness programmed and raised funds for the Welfare Project of Bengal Mass Education Society through our Binodini Girls High School.
• Participated Annual Art and Craft Exhibition by making Art and Craft File and participated in Group Collage through our B.ED. Department.
• Project and Social Work on PRATIBANDHI KALYAN KENDRA for Special Children.
• Recently I do a small job in a local kid’s play school near our area.
• I did another job in convent missionaries’ school in Baruipur under I.C.S.E Board until 2017.
• I did a job in residential school outside of Kolkata which under west Bengal board.
• Still today, I take lots of single and group tuition up to 12 standard students along with West Bengal Board, C.B.S.E board and I.C.S.E.
• Listening Music, Reading Books and Articles and cooking, all are my passion.
• I also qualified TET in 2012 and 2016.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
bengali classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹600||₹600||Not available|
|5 hours||₹2,500||₹2,500||Not available|
|10 hours||₹5,000||₹5,000||Not available|