I will put together a personalised structure for the concerned student depending upon the level at which student comprehends the language.
I will incorporate various games and creative activities which will make the student to think outside the box.
Duration of each class: one hour
I will teach students from kindergarten to Class 5
I am a law graduate with over an years experience in taxation company and a legal firm. I have been officially accepted at Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland to pursue my Masters come September, 2018. In the mean time, I aim to help those who require classes to improve their English in any manner. I have been volunteering at an NGO, U&I since the past two years to teach the underprivileged kids, English which gave me an experience which is indescribable.
For an hourly class at my home will be 150 Rs per hour
If I have to travel to the student's place, it will be 150 Rs + Travelling charges ( Bus fare).
NAME: Anisha Sharada Vedullapalli
COLLEGE/SCHOOL QUALIFICATION CGPA/PERCENTAGE
Pravin Gandhi BLS/LLB (Hons.) Course (2012-2017) 66%
College of Law
Teresian College (Class XII); Karnataka State Board (Class of 2012) 92 %
Jain International (Class X); CBSE Board (Class of 2010) 9.4 CGPA
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND COURSES
COURSE INSTITUTION TIME PERIOD/PROGRESS
Certificate Course in Advanced Legal Drafting Rostrum Law Academy Completed, 2017
Diploma Programme in Gujarat National Law Completed, 2015
Advanced Entrepreneurship University
Management and Corporate Laws
Certificate Course in Basics of IPR Rostrum Law Academy Completed, 2015
Jeeri Suresh Chandra Reddy, Advocate, Visakhapatnam, [August, 2017-Present]
• Conducted an extensive research on the provisions of Contract Act.
Taxpert Professionals Private Ltd., Mumbai [June- July, 2017: 8 weeks]
• Prepared a presentation on Expatriate Taxation
U&I, NGO, Mumbai [June, 2016- Present]
• Working as a volunteer to teach the underprivileged children
Vishwakarma & Associates, Mumbai[January-February, 2017: 4 weeks]
• Aided in drafting a Protest Petition and a Consumer Complaint
Desai Desai Carrimjee & Mulla, Mumbai [August- September, 2016: 4 weeks]
• Researched on The Doctrine of Contra Proferentem and case laws pertaining to it
Jubilant Enpro, Mumbai [July- August, 2016: 4 weeks]
• Presented and submitted a Research Paper on the UK Bribery Act, 2010
Larsen & Toubro Limited, Mumbai [October- November, 2015: 4 weeks]
• Prepared an Executive Summary on the amended Arbitration Act being applicable in respect of the existing Arbitration cases
Gandhi & Gandhi Advocates, Mumbai [July-September, 2015: 8 weeks]
• Researched and Aided in Drafting a Power of Attorney
Pangea3, Thomson Reuters, Mumbai [October-December, 2014: 6 weeks]
• Worked on document review of non-financial matters and received training on project related subject matter and privilege concepts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Mumbai [May-June, 2014: 4 weeks]
• Conducted an extensive research on the provisions of Right to Information Act, 2005
Sunil Nautiyal, Advocate, Dehradun [Oct- Nov, 2013: 4 weeks]
• Assisted in drafting of Legal Notices & Replies
Consumer Guidance Society of India, Mumbai [June- July, 2013: 4 weeks]
• Attended Seminars on Consumer Education & observed Legal Advice provided to Consumers
• Secured the highest marks in the Fourth BLS/LLB examination of the University of Mumbai in the Academic Year 2015-16.
• Secured the highest marks in the Fifth BLS/LLB examination of the University of Mumbai in the Academic Year 2016-17.
• Won a High Commendation in the Human Rights Council at the KC MUN, 2013
• Awarded the BEST STUDENT of the college (12th standard), 2012
• Served as the PRESIDENT of the college (12th standard), 2012
• Distinction and secured A++ grade in the Arthashastra Academy, Mysore (State Level Competitive Examination), 2011
• Represented Karnataka and Goa Directorate in FLYING during the ALL INDIA VAYU SAINEK CAMP- 2010-11 (NCC)
• Received The Bronze Standard of the International Award for Young People, The Duke of Edinburgh, 2009
MOOT COURT PARTICIPATION
Participated as a speaker in The 6th Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2014
PARTICIPATION IN CO CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Submission of an article on Non-Disclosure Agreement for the Diploma Programme in Advanced Entrepreneurship Management and Corporate Laws, 2015
• Authored an article on Armed forces Special Powers Act for the Literary College Magazine, L’avocat.
• Participated as a delegate of Nepal in the Mumbai Model United Nations, 2014
school english classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature classes for all!
Taking creative writing classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|