My method is based on student-centric learning where the teacher talking time will be lesser than usual. Before delivering any lesson, I will provide the students with a "lead-in" which in turn will generate interest of the students and activate their schemata. Then I will be preparing the students about what they are going to learn,i.e; orientation to the text. I would try to apply the EMBD(Elicit, model, drill, board) techniques to elicit answers from the students and the boarding part to explain to the students the phonology part and the parts of speech. I would create an amicable atmosphere so the students are at ease to clarify their doubts and confusions. I will also keep a considerable amount of time for the feedback round.
I have done master degree in English literature and language. I have qualified UGC NET in English literature.
I have taken a number of private tuition classes. Recently, I completed my CELTA. I have worked in a school as a senior secondary teacher and in a college as an assistant professor. It is my love for learning that make me passionate about teaching.
• CELTA qualified. (18 February 2019- 15 March 2019)
• Completed a course in Cultural Studies. (NPTEL Course-IIT Madras)
• Qualified UGC NET conducted in the month of November 2017
• Master of Arts in English Literature, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, 2014-2016, Secured an overall aggregate of 7.06 CGPA in 4 Semesters Degree.
• Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, Seth Anandram Jaipuria College (Calcutta University), Kolkata, West Bengal, 2011-2014, Secured an overall aggregate of 55.5% in 3 Years Degree.
• AISSCE (12th) Sudhir Memorial Institute, Kolkata, West Bengal, 2011, Central Board of Secondary Education, secured 80.5%.
• AISSCE (10th) Sudhir Memorial Institute, Kolkata, West Bengal, 2011, Central Board of Secondary Education, secured 91.6%.
PARTICIPATION & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Worked as a Content Writer and proof-reader in Vision media.
• Worked with Unisquare Concepts as a content writer.
• Worked as a freelance Content Writer with GREEDGE.
• Won District level Science Competition organized by BITM.
• Took part in State level Science Competition organized by BITM
• Worked as a Senior Secondary Teacher in Sudhir Memorial Institute (Affd. CBSE), Kolkata, West Bengal (July 2016 - Dec 2017).
• Worked as an Assistant Professor at Acharya Institute of Graduates, Soldevnahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka. (April 2018- September 2018).
esol - english for speakers of other languages classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english classes for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹750||Not available||₹650|