i don't want to give boring lectures what i trust is that the knowledge will grow only if you explore and share it with other and take inputs from other so Ask me I will give my Best . .
I am a kind of a guy who loves to stand on stage in front of people and talk and never miss an opportunity to Explore and share my knowledge, I don't have any professional teaching experience .
Mr. Naveena Kumar P
#433/4, sangada mane, M G road,
Kanakapura, Ramanagara -562117
Phone no: (concealed information)
E-mail: (concealed information)
• To gain knowledge & experience in a creative field where the contribution of my knowledge and smart working along with my creative thinking will contribute to the organization for the growth of it and also lead of good life which I am worth of.
• I am an enthusiastic person like to take challenges and meet them in an unconventional way.
• I rate myself as a good team leader, being able to adapt to new environments, and hence prove to be a successful team member.
Degree Institute/ University Specialization Year %
BE Dayananda sagar academy of technology and management Computer science 2015-18 53.91
Diploma in CSE Karnataka institution of education and technology. Computer science 2015 70.13
SSLC Rural Multi Purpose High School 10th 2012 58.24
• Programming Languages -: C, C++, SQL, open GL
• Web programming languages -: html, xml
• Office management -: Microsoft office
• Assembly Languages -: 8086
• Conversant Operating Systems -: Windows9x/NT/XP/ME/2000/Linux/DOS 8086
PROJECT WORKED ON
• Project Title:
o TAM, tiered authentication of multicast protocol for danced Ad-hoc network (networks, java)
o Voice controlled home automation system (Internet of things)
o Advanced home automation system
approach for Smart cities
o Computer graphics mini project: 3D model of palace to replicate a Mysore palace
o Smart-Backpack (product based project which I am currently working on.)
CO- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Paper presentation in 30th CSI Karnataka Student’s Convention (jointly organized by Computer Society of India, Bangalore)
• Participated in inter collage quiz in 30th CSI Karnataka student’s convention (jointly organized by Computer Society of India, Bangalore)
• Organized an event “Sports Week“ in Department of Computer Science and Engineering DSATM
ACCOLADES / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Completed IOT training and project.
• Runner up in coding competition in tech fest of CSE DSATM
• Participated in Centre for innovation and leadership programs
• Participated in virtual reality game development workshop conducted by leviosa consulting private limited
• Participated in angular JS and html workshop conducted by leviosa consulting private limited
• Project Exhibitions:
o Participated in first national level project exhibition ‘INNOVATION WORLD-2017’ organized by AMCEC held on 20th april,2017
o Participated in second national level project exhibition organized by Alpha college of Engineering, Bengaluru held o7th may ,2017
Project title: Voice Controlled Home Automation System
Reading novels Sketching Listening to music
Swimming riding bike gaming
Presentation and Public Speaking Training & Facilitation
Documentation Event planning and coordination
• Sincerity and determination have been my partners in all my modest achievements, thus far.
• Believe in accepting challenging tasks. I look at them as opportunities to learn.
• Believe in sharing knowledge I have with mates and learning what my mates know.
• Believe in learning new the things I don’t know by exploring to outer world.
• Believe in collaboration and cooperation: hence, have been a successful team player
• Father’s name : Parasiva murthy
• Sex : Male
• DOB : 26/12/1995
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital Status : Single
• Languages Known : English, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu
• Dr.C.Nandini – HOD, DSATM – Dept of CSE Ph: (concealed information)
• Chaitra –ast.prof – DSATM – Dept of CSE Ph: (concealed information)
• I hereby declare that the above information are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I take the responsibility of any mistakes in data if occur in future.
DATE: / / your feathfully
PLACE: Banglore (Naveena kumar P)
basic computer classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming classes for all!
Taking C++ classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹200||₹300||Not available|
|5 hours||₹750||₹1,250||Not available|
|10 hours||₹1,500||₹2,500||Not available|