I have a knack for making concepts simple by focusing on the basic methodology and building upon it. I generally present a broad view of the need for the topic under discussion and then proceed to focus on individual components and finally add them up to gain a crystal clear perspective of the subject matter. I present myself standing in the shoes of the learner, which makes my presentation more intuitive.
I am a Mechanical Engineer, with a Bachelors and Masters degree from IIT Delhi. I have also worked as a professional in Japan before my Master's. I am proficient in computational theory, programming, advanced mathematics, physics, and mechanical engineering. I have received strong positive reviews for my teaching at IIT Delhi (as a TA for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D.students), online tutoring (at all levels), and offline volunteer jobs (at the secondary level).
Subject charges are flexible, will depend on the difficulty, length, and time for preparation. Charges range anywhere from 15-30$.
(Dec 2018 – July 2020) Master of Science (Research) in Mechanical Engineering (specialization in Fluid and Thermal Science) - GPA 10/10
(July 2013 – May 2017) Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering - GPA 8.2/10
• I have worked as a teaching assistant (TA) for four semesters at IIT Delhi (2018-present) where I have assisted students from Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. with basic to advanced levels of mathematics and mechanical engineering based topics. I am experienced in basic to advanced level mathematics which includes algebra, calculus, geometry, linear algebra, and differential equations. I have a strong background in general physics and mechanical engineering subjects. I have also tutored in programming languages like MATLAB, C++ and also teach computational methods and computer science.
• Further, I have worked as a teaching volunteer and mentor for underprivileged female students (grades 10- 12) during my bachelor's degree for four years (2013-2017). I have excellent communication skills which have helped me in connecting with students of all ages. I focus on making concepts cogent to everyone, from laymen to advanced researchers.
• Lastly, I have also worked as an online tutor on the platform Chegg from 2018-2020 and have a very high rating and numerous (~500) positive reviews.
• Highest possible Grade Point Average among the graduate students of IIT Delhi.
• Reviewer for ISHTM-ASTFE Conference (India).
• IIT Delhi institute Masters Research Scholarship.
• Harvard South Asia Institute Young Scientist.
• National Merit Scholarship for outstanding academic performance in the secondary examination.
Perfect! Quick turnaround, willing to incorporate feedback. Good experience overall
Sanketh is really creative with his way of teaching where he explains concepts with intuitiveness and relevant examples. He is able to converse well in English and Hindi and has been constantly helping me with algebra and calculus. One of the best tutors out there!
I highly recommend Sanketh as a trustworthy teacher, he is a professional tutor, I never faced any problem with my questions and I fully trust his teaching style with his confidence on the subject.
He helps understand my concepts well. He understands my doubts well and clears all doubts. He explains again and again if do not understand well
He is very good at explaining any problem very clearly from the scratch. He has his own unique style of teaching. I improved lot in mathematics because of him.
Sanketh is truly an amazing tutor in my experience. He has excellent analytical skills and it is just surprising how he frames so many practical examples while teaching! I would totally recommend everyone trying to learn any level of math to give Sanketh an opportunity to teach. The rest will follow!
Very friendly, hard working, has experience in teaching and i personally got to experience his teaching skills. His way of teaching will raise the interest levels in the topic. My senior
100% accuracy in results, on time delivery of lessons and assignments solutions, and makes concepts of Maths, Science easy to students. The most outstanding attribute of this tutor is the patience of taking students doubts.
Sanketh was my senior and mentor at IIT Delhi and has a good grasp on Mathematics. He teaches Math starting from the fundamentals to an advance level. He taught me Linear Algebra and Calculus from the scratch in a way very easy to understand. He also has a very good knowledge in Probability, Statistics and Programming.
He is a versatile teacher who has taught me during my post graduation days at IIT Delhi. He has a knack for making difficult concepts simple and understandable to laymen. And he is very adept with mathematics and physics. In short, I would definitely recommend Sanketh after knowing him for 2 years.
A highly experienced tutor who can teach students at any level. Explains concepts with practical anecdotes.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics classes for all!
Taking trigonometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹1,500||₹1,500|
|5 hours||Not available||₹7,500||₹7,500|
|10 hours||Not available||₹15,000||₹15,000|