1. Encouraging students to prepare for the lesson before class.
2. Group analysis, brainstorming, innovation and creative ideas.
3. Curiosity is the main driver of learning.
4. Learning through play or ‘Gamification‘.
5. Social media in the learnings.
6. Create Mind Maps, Flashcards, Quizzes, Course and even Flowcharts.
I am a Business analysts who work as a true midfielders, equally happy talking with technology people, business managers and end users. My role is to identify opportunities for improvement to processes and business operations using information technology. The role is project based and begins with analyzing a customer's needs, gathering and documenting requirements and creating a project plan to design the resulting technology solution. Business analysts need technology understanding, but don't necessarily need a technical degree.
If I found student is ambitious then fees will not be stumbling block.
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating
output requirements and formats.
• Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications.
Jul-Nov 2017 IIT Bombay, Mumbai 400076
Analytics for Management
2015 - 2017 Rajeev Gandhi College Of Management Studies, Mumbai University, Mumbai 400701
Master of Management Studies: Operations (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
Perspective Mgmt. (78/100-A+) Cost & Accounting (69/100)
Business Communication & MIS (75/100-A+) Financial Mgmt. (68/100)
Organisational Behavior (67/100) Operation Research (60/100)
Financial Accounting (67/100) HR Management (80/100-A+)
Operations Mgmt. (75/100-A+) Legal Aspect of Business & Taxation (64/100)
Marketing Mgmt. (75/100-A+) Business Research Methods (74/100)
Managerial Economics (75/100-A+) Tech. Mgmt. & Performance Strategy (59/100)
Business Statistics (64/100) Supply Chain Risk & Performance Mgmt. (65/100)
2011 – 2015 Government College of Pharmacy, B.A.M. University, Aurangabad 431001
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Date Tata Consultancy Services India
Process Associate – October 2015 to October 2017
• Versatile Data Manager adapt at managing databases and ensuring proper collection of key
information. Proficient in the use of industry standard computer programs and applications.
• Recommended database management procedures on a per project basis. Trained new hires and
provided weekly performance feedback. Recognized by Senior Department Managers for superior
performance and requested by name to support other departments with tight deadlines.
Date CitiusTech IT Healthcare India
Process Associate – October 2017 to November 2017
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Software: Proficient in EDC Systems (Medidata RAVE); iMedidata Coder, HPALM
• Programming Languages: Conversant with R, Stat Tool, Data Science, Stata / Minitab, SQL
• Operating Systems: Competent in use of MS Windows
Playing snooker, cricket, badminton, table tennis, football, photography,
Puzzles (Crosswords), cars, outing and food trip, Relating with people,
Visual effects, new stuffs and gadgets, stand-up comedy, singing, playing piano
career coaching classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional coaching classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership classes for all!
Taking job searching classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹1,000||₹1,000|
|5 hours||Not available||₹4,000||₹5,000|
|10 hours||Not available||₹7,000||₹10,000|