My teaching method would involve topic wise discussion along with sharing of articles and movies analysis. A holistic approach is what I believe in and clearing doubts Q and A are supported while sharing experiences and talking out is what I look forward to.
I am a pyschology/Sociology double major student at Sophia College Mumbai.
I have been studying and performing well in psychology since school times. I have done a couple of internships in the same field. Looking forward to hear from you all.
• Worked as a social worker for the NGO India Redefined for empowerment movement under “ Green India “ initiative.
• Worked as an intern with Hamari Pehchan NGO as a fundraiser for underprivileged women and as a social service assistance provider.
• Online internship in Clinical psychology with Fortis healthcare and Sukoon healthcare hospital.
• Worked as a coordinator for team Informals in one of the biggest college fest’s in Mumbai, Kaleidoscope 2019, Sophia college, Mumbai. As a team member and coordinator my job was to organize various events , making sponsor calls and handle registrations.
• I worked as a volunteer for PET FED INDIA ,Mumbai 2019 ,one of the largest pet festivals in India.
• I also worked as an intern with CHILDLINE INDIA FOUNDATION 1098, Lucknow .It is an NGO under the service of Ministry and Child Development helping children in distress.
• I was a part of the PRIDE PARADE Mumbai, 2019 with a prodigious gathering ever seen in 14years of existence as to show my support towards the LGBTQIA+ community.
• I have been a part of the college nature club .
• I have completed a compressed course on Gender Inclusivity as an extra activity in order to be aware and to develop an apperception of the queer community and their rights.
• I worked as a Gandhi Corner Representative within my school aiming at community and social work for the less fortunate.
Bachelor of Arts | Sophia College for Women , Mumbai. 2018-2021
• currently a third year B.A student with Psychology, Sociology double majors.
Higher Secondary Certificate +2 | La Martiniere Girls’ College, Lucknow. 2017-2018.
• Scored an overall 91% in ISC Board with 4 subjects.
Secondary Education , Matriculation | La Martiniere Girls’ College, Lucknow. 2015-2016.
• Scored an overall 90.6 % in ICSE Board
She's a compassionate tutor and loves teaching. She's very good at building rapport with her students’ in order to make them comfortable in productive learning environment. She's quite committed towards her students’ success as well as their well-being.
She has done her schooling from La Martiniere Girls’ College, Lucknow. And she is currently doing her Psychology Major(3rd year) from Sophia College, Mumbai. She has done and doing many internships during her program.
She encourages her students to think more and ask more doubts. She not only focuses on marks but also on learning too.
I personally have studied under ma'am , Ma'am effectively conveys the information and uses logic and reasoning to identify the strength and weakness of alternative solutions , conclusions or approaches to problem . Ma'am is very good at selecting the instructional method and procedures appropriate for the situation when teaching new things . She also is very good at monitoring or assessing the performance of individuals and bringing others together and try to reconcile differences .
Ma'am has very good hold over this subject , and has command over both English and Hindi to make us understand the concepts better . Ma'am takes a lot of initiative and put in extra efforts to teach us in best possible way and shows persistence in obstacles faced by the students . As ma'am can evaluate information to determine compliance with standards , I'd definitely recommend Medha ma'am to other psychology students .
Medha is really good at psychology she is really helpful her way of explaining things is really nice and can help one gain a better understanding of psychology and her way of teaching also says alot about her she is a enthusiastic person and she is very helpful and understanding
Medha is a great teacher when it comes to clarifying concepts and understands the how, why, what of psychology. She is a patient listener and has a great potential to shape the young minds of today's generation. She understands a student's perspective and will go out of her way to make sure that the person is able to understand the subject thoroughly. She believes that even the most complex of subjects like psychology can be understood when we break them in simpler terms and use videos and other research to support our understanding. I will definitely recommend you to learn psychology from her.
She is a loyal friend and a roommate. She holds respect for others in her presence. Responsible and accountable for things around her. The best quality is she knows how to keep herself calm in stressful situations and can make others chill too.
psychology classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹250|