I solve all the assignments ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY, BASIC ELECTRICAL, ALL SUBJECTS RELATED TO ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS AND MATHSelectrical circuit, analog electronic, signals n system, electrical machine, control system, digital electronics etc.I focus on improving the fundamental concepts of the students.
contact me on nine one nine zero three four two two three zero zero three
I emphasize on Solving numericals to improve the understanding skills of the students. I encourage the students to raise doubts. Explaining a concept with examples gives more insights to the student. Covering a chapter in a detailed manner helps a student to learn the concepts...I can teach from the basics and provide short cuts wherever applicable.
I am already 3 times GATE qualified, so can provide you all the materials which will help you in your university exam or any competitive exams like GATE, IES (ELECTRICAL), SSC JE, DMRC, All types of state electrical departmental exams, Railways exams etc.
I teach the subject(s) in simple and lucid way that students should know, WHY we are going to study this topic and WHY this is important? I do not go for short-cuts, know the basics/ fundamentals of every topic. Then, I build the concepts of the topic. If a student knows the basic, he will never forget the concepts..
One of our best! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and responds during the day. CHARUU ROHIT will plan your first class with care.
• Worked as an Assistant professor in DCE ,
• Worked as Professor in Ch. Brahm Prakash government engineering college. contact navkaarcoaching at the rate gmail dot com
• Worked as an Assistant Professor in Gateway Institute of Engineering And Technology from Feb 2013 to April 2014.
• Worked as a visiting lecturer in Hindu College of Engineering from August 2012 to Dec 2012.
Wz-31,2nd floor, Nanak Pura, Contact No.: (concealed information)3(M), (concealed information)(M)
Hari Nagar, Clock tower
New Delhi – 110064 E-mail: (concealed information)
To evolve into a hardworking and sincere profession, contributing to the success of your organization and at the same time enhance my knowledge and develop my communication, managerial and interpersonal skills.
• Worked as an Assistant professor in DCE
• Worked as guest lecturer in Ch. Brahm Prakash government engineering college.
• Worked as an Assistant Professor in Gateway Institute of Engineering And Technology
• Worked as a visiting lecturer in Hindu College of Engineering
• Working language : PLC, SCADA & MATLAB
• Masters of Technology Electrical Engineering (power systems) from Hindu College of Engineering Affiliated to D.C.R University of science and technology, Murthal in June 2013 with aggregate 7.73 CGPA
• B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics) from Bhagwan Mahavir Institute of Engineering And Technology affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak in June 2011, with aggregate 71.30%.
• Class XII: March, 2007 Secured 76.4% in C.B.S.E Examination.
• Class X: March, 2005 Secured 80.4% in C.B.S.E Examination.
Paper Published :-
• Paper presented in National Conference on Technological Developments in Electronics Engineering “Macro To Nano World” (CTDEE-15) on “A New Approach To Enhance Power Quality In Power System” sponsored by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), department of science & technology(DST), Govt. of India.
• Paper published in National Conference on Technological Developments in Electronics Engineering “Macro To Nano World” (CTDEE-15) on “Joint Femto Cell Deployment” sponsored by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), department of science & technology (DST), govt. of India.
• Paper presented National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (NCTEM-2014) on “Advanced Robotics Trends in Medical Applications”.
• Paper presented in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (NCTEM-2014) on “Sensor Placement Technique”.
• Paper published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Entitled “Enhancing Voltage And Current Control Techniques Using Power Quality Conditioner”
• NPTEL Online Certification in “Technical English For Engineers”
• Certificate of Appreciation for delivering lectures in Three day Faculty Development Programme on ROBOTICS, AUTOMATION & ADVANCED EMBEDDED SYSTEMS organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering
• Organized Winter school of one Week on PLC and SCADA in Dronacharya College of Engineering.
• Organized an educational trip to BHAKRA NANGAL dam.
• Organized two day workshop of PLC and SCADA in Hindu College of Engineering.
• Contributed to the noble cause of teaching the abject kids.
• Organized technical fest in Gateway Institute of Engineering and Technology.
• Participated in Yoga Run for Peace and Unity held at India Gate, New Delhi on the occasion of International Day of Yoga.
• Attended two day workshop on Industrial Automation using PLC & SCADA organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering in association with Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd.
• Attended two day Hands on-workshop on Raspberry PI organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering in association with Sofocn India Pvt Ltd.
• Attended Two Week Faculty Development Programme on Industrial Automation using PLC & SCADA organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering and conducted by Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd.
• Attended two day National Workshop on Power Electronics (NWPE-2015) organized by Delhi Technical University, Delhi.
• Attended two day IEEE Workshop on Power Quality organized by IEEE PES-IAS Delhi Chapter in IIT Delhi.
• Participated in the Engineering Education & Research Seminar conducted by National Instruments
• Participated in Young Scientists’ Conference as part of India International Science Festival held at IIT Delhi
• Reviewer of International Conference on Communication and Computing Systems(ICCCS 2016)
• Reviewer of the Fourth International Conference on e-Technologies and Networks for Development (ICeND2015) sponsored by IEEE.
• Reviewer of International Conference on Electrical and Electronic Engineering Telecommunication Engineering, and Mechatronics (EEETEM2015).
• Reviewer of International Conference on Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Computing Technologies (ICIISCT2015).
• Osram (India) Pvt. Limited, Sonipat, Haryana (june2009-july2009).
• Indo Asian Fuse gear Pvt. Limited, Sonipat, Haryana (june2010-july2010).
• M.Tech Thesis -Dissertation work on “Enhancing Voltage and Current Control Techniques Using Unified Power Quality Conditioner”
• B.Tech Thesis -“ Energy From A Busy Road”
• Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE Professional).
• International Society for Research and Development (ISRD).
• Life Member of International Association for Engineers (IAENG).
• Life time member of Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA).
• Member of Society of digital Information and Wireless Communication (SDIWC).
• Member of International Association for Automation and Robotics in Construction(IAARC)
• Excellent teamwork skills through previous career experience, and able to easily collaborate with different groups and departments.
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true to the best of my knowledge & belief.
Place: New Delhi
Perfect! Madam teaches fundamentals very clearly
She is a very nice student
Perfect! You're best when it comes to teaching and your way of explaining things makes it easy for me to understand in a better way. Your motivate each and every student in class which make you the best teacher which everyone dream about.
she is a very nice student
Perfect! Charu has exceptional knowledge and teaching skills in Electrical Engineering. Her methods are clear and concise. She doesn’t waste your time explaining meaningless background information and always lectures with the intent to help you understand the material. Charu is one of the best tutors that I’ve encountered. Her passion and dedication are beyond words.
Excellent! Charuu Maam is good & experienced. Took a demo which was very satisfying. Thanx Maam.
he is very nice student... student from saudi arabia....
Perfect! she is an excellent teacher.. her concepts related to ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING are very much clear
she teaches each and every topic in a practical way. s no need for revision after that.she is an excellent teacher..
SHE IS EXCELLENT IN ELECTRICAL MACHINE, ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY, CONTROL SYSTEM, NETWORK THEORY
HE IS A VERY GOOD STUDENT.. VERY PUNCTUAL AND GOOD GRASPING POWER
She is superb in knowledge & teaching approach . Everyone can understand on easier way she teach .
Well cooperative & say She is perfectionist in Electrical Core Engineering ( Certificate , Diploma & Degree Students )
Charu miss is a great teacher, she is doing great job in her profession because of her polite nature or having a great sense of humour and also have great knowledge. She is pretty good in her understanding language or subject.
As I knew since graduation, charu ma'am have a good knowledge of electrical subjects
She teach the concept with live practical example, which fixes in the mind that student never forget it in life.
Charu ma’am is good in her subject and all her concepts are preety much clear and the way she teaches makes that subject too easy to learn and clear all the basics of that perticular subject and chapter. I don’t need to think twice before recommend her.
She is very good teacher. Explanation are very good.
Takes care of everything which teacher needs to take care while teaching.
I think she is the good teacher.
Charu Mam have good knowledge of Electrical subjects,
Her way of communication with students and methods of explaining the concepts is real helpful in understanding and learning the concepts easily.
She is an amazing teacher. She have very good
communication, listening, collaboration, adaptability, empathy and patience.
I recommend Charu Mam, with full confidence As,I have seen her teaching techniques, which are quiet good, best doubt solving experience
She always try to make things easy so that you can understand the concept and apply it on numerical.
She solve all your problems frequently and clear all your doubts.
She is a fantastic teacher, you should choose her as your professor & after that things become easier.
Ma'am is really good professor of electrical engineering and explaination is really good.
Thank you so much mam for your amazing lectures.
engineering classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electrical engineering classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electronics classes for all!
Taking technology classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|