My teaching approach is practical teaching
I have done B.Sc(Industrial Microbiology), M.Sc(Hons) Microbiology, B.Ed
Cleared Gate, CTET and PSTET
I also have research experience as Project Assistant-2 at CSIR IHBT, Palampur
I have also taught various subjects of Biotechnology at graduation level at Dasmesh Girls College, Badal
Presently working as online tutor
To pursue teaching in a reputed institute where I can channelize my dedicated studies to effectively contribute in my field.
CLASS BOARD/ UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING PERCENTAGE OBTAINED
10th CBSE 2003 76.80
12th CBSE 2005 66.80
B.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) GNDU, Amritsar 2008 60.89
M.Sc(hons) Microbiology GNDU, Amritsar 2010 60.00
B.Ed GNDU, Amritsar 2013 68.60
• Worked as PA level-2 at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur for 15 months.
• Isolation, purification and molecular characterization of bacteria, fungi and actinomycetes from tea rhizosphere which have been given different pesticide treatments.
• Screening of PGPR Attributes from tea rhizospheric soil.
• Done all molecular techniques to sequence cultures having good activites.
• Screening for N-fixation, siderophore production and phosphate solubilization.
• Screening of various fungal cultures for the production of nitralase enzyme, for the biotransformation of nitriles.
• Worked as Lecturer at Dashmesh Girls College, Badal in the Department of Biotechnology from July 2014 to November 2014.
Project, Seminar & Training:
Project: Done in M.Sc final semester at Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
• Description- To study the antibacterial property of Abies wabbiana (Talispatra) against various pathogenic bacteria.
• Conclusion- This study gave a clear overview about medicinal plant Abies wabbiana (Talispatra) which is used traditionally in India for various disorders was studied for its antibacterial activity.
• Given in M.Sc final semester at Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
Topic-Role of biofilms in infectious kidney stone, bacterial endocarditis and cystics fibrosis airway infections.
Description- All aspects related to the role of biofilms in antibiotic resistance and how they increase the survival of the casual organisms.
• Done in B.Sc final semester at Verka Milk Plant, Amritsar
• Done training on ‘Use of bioinformatics in Genomics and Proteomics’.
• Qualified GATE held on 15 march 2013
• Qualified Ph.D Eligibility Test conducted by Guru Nanak Dev University in 2010.
• Quaified Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (June 2013)
• Qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test(July 2013)
Techniques Well-Versed With:
• Electrophoretic techniques
• Gel filtration technique
Other Known Techniques:
• Isoelectric focusing
• Basic knowledge of computer applications (MS Office) ; efficient in internet browsing. Worked upon STATISTICA, BLASTn, Sequencher etc.
Areas of Interest:
• Molecular Biology
• Medical microbiology
• Cell Biology
She is a marvellous teacher.Her knowledge of science and particularly biology is superb. She teaches with the help of examples and provides minute details. I recommend her for all biology, science and medical students .
She is an excellent teacher with effective teaching skills. She has thorough knowledge of the subject she is teaching and develop a good rapport with her students. it was a good experience to learn from her as she made learning very easy.. thank you ma'm
chemistry classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest other sciences classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, organic chemistry classes for all!
Taking natural sciences classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹400||Not available||₹400|