Before approaching any topic, I first create a need in the students mind to understand it. Then I create a problem scenario which can be solved using this new concept. And then we solve! This way, you not only learn the "WHAT" and "WHY", but also "WHERE" and "HOW" which are much more important questions when working in the industry.
I am an experienced engineer. I have mentored many of my juniors in the pas and have a passion for teaching and programming. I love programming and always try to ensure the student understands the cogs and wheels behind any concept. I can make learning to make applications a fun task!
- In case of travelling, the fee might change according to distance
- In case of cancellation, I am open to discussions about refund based on the situation
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Worked as a part time trainer in Cetpa Infotech
- Worked as an Android Developer
- Expanded my profile to Android and iOS developement
- Now working as a Full Stack developer
Akash is a very good programmer as well as an awesome teacher. He has great understanding of concepts and his teaching style ensures students never gets bored learning them.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|