Students seeking a lifetime learning experience can completely rely on my teaching skills and methodology. Personalized attention, regular tests and revision classes are a few highlights of the same. Doubts can be cleared as and when a student demands. Creative writing, speaking skills and grammar are my areas of specialization. I assure guaranteed results in a time- bound manner.
I'm a graduate in Commerce with merit distinction from the college of Jesus & Mary, University of Delhi. I have worked in the corporate sector for over two years and have part- time teaching experience during those years. I have been a topper in my school as well as my college.
Contact: +91 83-77-087041 | (concealed information) | Age: 24 years
Prince Systems - Punjab
Account Manager July 2015 – Dec 2017
• Forecasting & Tracking Key Account Metrics: Forecasting quarterly & annual sales results, reaching the sales targets and communicating the progress to seniors.
• Delivering Positive Customer Experience: Negotiating contracts & closing agreements, maintaining & expanding customer base, preparing reports on accounts status.
• Strategies: Conceptualized and implemented new cost reduction & marketing plans.
Delhi University, Jesus and Mary College - New Delhi 2012-2015
Bachelor of Commerce (Honors)(Distinction)
• Aggregate Percentage: 85.2%
• Relevant Coursework: Corporate Accounting, Income Tax Law & Practice, Management Accounting, Macro Economics, Business Mathematics, Cost Accounting and Financial Management.
• Honors: Position-holder for two consecutive years academically. Awarded JMC Merit Scholarship for best academic performance.
Member – National Service Scheme 2012 – 2015
• Research: Successfully implied improvised strategies to spread awareness regarding sanitation, women safety, pollution control and freedom of speech.
• Volunteer: Promoted cleanliness and discipline activities. Conducted surveys through questionnaires and updated notice boards.
Team Leader - National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) 2014 – 2015
• Report: Selected to lead a team of 5 for evaluating the infrastructure, teaching resources and student progression of the college since its establishment.
• Activities: Arranged conferences, data analysis & interpretation and final report writing.
• Grade: The report prepared was given excellent grade (A) by NAAC.
Senior Secondary Education – Punjab March 2012
MGN Public School
• Aggregate Percentage: 94.4%
• Relevant Coursework: Accountancy, Economics, Mathematics, Business Studies and English.
• Competitions: Actively participated and won in Quiz, Debates, Extempore, Art, Dance at school level.
• Honors: Topped the Commerce department in the final year.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
• IT Skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Excel.
• Languages: Fluent in English, Hindi & Punjabi and Beginner in French.
• Certification: French (Delhi University) and Tally 9.0
• Interests: International & Public Affairs, Art & Painting and Music.
oral expression - english classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english classes for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹700||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||₹3,000||Not available|