I approach the subject with the aim of increasing my student's interest in the field. Robotics is and up and coming field and to be able to meet the industry requirements it is important to keep up with the ever growing field.
The class, broadly is divided into 3 sections:
1. Theory of Robotics
2. Applications and Examples
3. Research Fields in Robotics
A mechatronics and robotics application engineer with an extensive practical experience in the field with multiple successful published projects to showcase. Former Head of Technical Operations at Accio Robotics m/s Illuminify Technologies. Oversaw all projects and product development procedures. Worked with competitive teams, Research groups and startups to develop systems that have directly impacted the end users. 2020 batch Mechanical Engineering student from Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore. I believe in executing solutions for real world problems rather than waiting for someone else to solve them. Also, an avid Science Fiction writer with a published book.
1. B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore (2020 Batch)
2. Mechanical Engineering Specialist, Creation Labs: Mentored students and developed various mechatronics systems for robotic arms and exoskeletons. Recruitment committee: conducted interviews of prospective candidates.
3. Founder/ Mechatronics Head, Motus Simulation: Worked on developing human motion mapping devices. Developed prototypes (by securing funding from various sources) that were able to replicate forelimb motion into a robotic equivalent of them same using real-time haptic feedback loop made by us. Also worked on OCR based text to braille converter.
4. R&D Engineer, Illuminify Tech. Pvt. Ltd.: Worked on projects related to mechatronics, robotics and product design in collaboration with multiple companies. Executed complete product development cycle: Ideation to Market Launch. Handled a multi-disciplinary team on project basis. Responsible for developing design of the Flagship Product: Athena.
5. Head of Technical Operations, Accio Robotics: Worked on Autonomous Mobile Robots (primarily “Bot Alpha”: a 100kg payload AMR deployed for autonomous material handling), and proprietary technology behind the entire Portfolio of Accio Robotics’ B2B automation solutions for multiple clients. Handled responsibilities as HTO i.e., R&D, Product Dev etc.
engineering classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mechanical engineering classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, technology classes for all!
Taking automation classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹850||₹600|
|5 hours||Not available||₹950||₹3,000|
|10 hours||Not available||₹1,100||₹6,000|