My teaching methods are quite simple yet practical. I strongly believe in Super 30 approach i.e, teach less but teach good. My approach towards a subject is clearing the basics first and then move to the advance section. I strongly focus on connecting academics with real life.
I have completed my engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology in 2018 with 8.6 CGPA. I am passionate about teaching Mathematics, Science, Computers (IT) and Social Studies upto class 12.
I am an experienced pianist and keeps interest in reading non fiction books. I have been applauded by Ministry of Technology for my work in aerospace.
I have a paper published titled “Autonomous Book Sorter System” in Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 2018, ISSN 1943-023X.
I have been awarded Awarded 3rd place among 80 teams in Ingenious hackathon organized in PESIT, Bangalore.
I have been awarded 2nd place among more than 60 international teams in NASA CanSat’17 competition.
B.tech-Electronics and Communication -- Vellore institute of technology -- 86%
Intermediate -- Ess Ess convent -- 86.4%
High school -- St. Clare’s secondary school -- 96%
1. Awarded 2nd place among more than 60 international teams in NASA CanSat’17 competition.
2. Awarded 3rd place among 80 teams in Ingenious hackathon organized in PESIT, Bangalore.
3. Awarded 5th place among 150 participants in a talent search competition organized by Eshan engineering college.
4. Published paper titled “Autonomous Book Sorter System” in Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 2018, ISSN 1943-023X.
Co/ Extra curricular
1. Vice-captain of Student for Exploration and Development of Space projects team.
2. Organizer of Indian Space Conclave which is the largest space conference in India.
3. An active member of Instrument Society of India.
4. I am well versed in playing keyboard and love to play it occasionally.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra classes for all!
Taking trigonometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹600||₹600||Not available|