I am an experienced teacher (18 years experience) in teaching Physics for Class XI , XII and I PUC and II PUC including JEE, KCET & NEET. I teach with a passion so that students understood the subject better. Before I start any class I revise the important points from the previous class so that students get a link from the previous class.
I Taught Physics for I and II PUC including KCET/NEET in various tutoring centers in and around Bangalore for 18 years. I make sure every student in the class is attentive. I quote important sayings by great Scientists to inspire them. I cut jokes in every class so that they do not get bored. I often make power point presentation and also show Videos
If the travel distance is within 2km, the rate is Rs 500 per hour
Dr. C. Pandurangappa, M.Sc., Ph.D,
Physics Faculty (Mobile-97(concealed information))
Master of Science in Physics: Bangalore University (1998 )
Specialization : Solidstate Physics
Doctor of Philosophy in Physics: Bangalore University(2010 )
Teaching Experience :18 years of teaching in the following colleges
1. I Taught Physics for I and II PUC including KCET/NEET in various tutoring centers in Bangalore for the past 16 years
2. I worked Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in a project related to DRDO, from 1998 to 2000
3. I taught PUC and B.Sc students at B M S college Women, Bangalore from August 2000 to May 2001.
4. I taught PUC and B.Sc students at Surana College, Bangalore from June 2000 to September 2001.
5. I have beeen teaching PUC and BE students at R N S Institutions Bangalore from 10-9-2001 till date.
Research Experience: 18 years at IISc and Bangalore University
1. Received SMYSR award by Vision Group on Science and Technology, Govt of Karnataka in 2013
2.Honored for achieving Academic excellence for 100% results in Physics at R N S Institute of Technology Bangalore, in the academic years 2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2013.
3.Honored for Securing I rank in the PGCET in Physics at Bangalore university - 1996
Published 20 Papers in International Journals
Presented 35 papers in National and International Conferences
Life Member for the following Societies
1. Indian Physics Association,
2. Indian Society of Technical Education.
3. Luminescence Society of India
4. Indian Nuclear Society
5. Material Research Society of India
Dr. C. Pandurangappa,
#19/239, Kalegowda Garden
BEML 5th stage, Rajarajeshwari Nagar
Bangalore-560 098, INDIA.
E-mail : (concealed information) (concealed information)
Residence : (concealed information)
Mobile : +91- 97(concealed information)
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹600||₹600|
|5 hours||Not available||₹2,500||₹3,000|
|10 hours||Not available||₹4,800||₹6,000|