Every time I start a class with a new student, I try to study his / her behavior and then I choose the suitable teaching method so that the he / she understands the concept easily. I have been teaching Mathematics to Class IX & X and Accountancy to Class XI & XII.
I have done my Masters in Computer Applications and then I have done B. Ed to enhance my teaching skills so that I can combine my vast teaching experience with new teaching methodologies and create an environment which is convenient for students.
Address- C – 1 / 233,
Sector – 11, Rohini
Delhi – 110085
Mobile No. – (concealed information)
Email Id – (concealed information)
Seeking the position of mathematics teacher in a school that will give me the opportunity to utilize my skill set for the progress of the students.
Degree Percentage Year of Passing Name of Institute University / Board
B. Ed. 8.275 (CGPA) 2017 Amity Institute of Education, Saket GGSIPU
BCA – MCA (Integrated) 61.15% 2013 P C Training Institute, Pitampura IGNOU
12th 75% 2008 Sachdeva Public School, Rohini CBSE
10th 77.20 2006 Sachdeva Public School, Rohini CBSE
Computer Language : C, C++, C#
Framework : ASP.NET 2.0 and 3.5
Database : SQL SERVER 2005, 2008
Web Technologies : HTML, CSS
Microsoft Applications : Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Mathematics and Social Science Teacher (Internship Programme)
Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Vasant Vihar from August 2016 – December 2016. The following duties were performed:
• Taught classes VIth, VIIth and VIIIth .
• Prepared 58 lesson plans, 29 each in mathematics and social studies including 4 multimedia lessons in each.
• Conduction of Achievement Test Report
• Invigilation duty during exams
• Helped teachers in maintaining records of the students.
Certificates of participation in:
• Seminar on “Right to Education: Equal rights and opportunities for social participation of students from Marginalized Sections of the Society” at Amity Institute of Education, Saket on 7-October-2015.
• Faculty Development Programme on “Inclusive Practices in classroom” at Kalka Institute of Research & Advanced Studies on 3-November-2015.
• Seminar on “Enhancing Legal Awareness amongst Teacher Trainees” at Amity University Campus, Noida on 29-March-2016.
• 3rd National Conference on Sports and Physical Education at Amity University Campus, Noida on 19-January-2017.
• Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on Empowering Teacher Educators to teach through 5E’s of Success – Exploration, Enrichment, Expansion, Excellence and Enjoyment in the Evolving world of Education form 30- January-2017 to 3- February-2017.
• 3 days’ workshop on Information and Communication Technology(ICT) workshop held in Amity University, Noida.
Father’s Name : Rakesh Bobal
Mother’s Name : Meenakshi Bobal
Date of Birth : 19 – April – 1990
Nationality : Indian
Hobbies : Reading books, listening music.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹400||₹300|