- Hourly rate ₹500
- Response Time 1h
- Number of students 6
1st class free!
I am an Experienced Educator with a specialization in Early Childhood and Special Educational Needs
- at your home
- By webcam
About the lesson
My method of teaching is based mostly on the goal the student is trying to achieve. My classes are never the same for any two students. I make Individual Lesson Plans for each student according to their needs and try to make the class as engaging as possible.
- Vocabulary - English
- ESOL - English for speakers of other languages
- Oral expression - English
Written comprehension - English
Oral comprehension - English
- All Levels
I am an experienced Early Childhood Educator and I also specialize in Special Educational Needs. I have completed courses from various well-known International Universities in subjects such as Diversity and Inclusion, Disability Inclusion in Education, Social-Emotional Learning, Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health, and also School Health.
Please e-mail me or message me for more information. I am more than happy to send you my resume or sit down and talk out any queries that you may have.
Perfect! Taniya mam has been extremely helpful and supportive in my English learning process. A few of the many good things about her sessions are-
1. She is very friendly and supportive.
2. Can adapt based on the requirements.
3. Quite flexible on timings.
4. Ready to split the one-hour session into two half-hour sessions.
5. She creates such an environment that you can open up about anything.
overall, the best teacher!
- Taniya's response : Divanshu is very eager to improve his speaking skills and is working actively towards achieving his goal. He's already near-fluent and his enthusiasm to learn more shows in the classes that we've had together. I look forward to taking more classes with him in the future! Hope you keep improving from here on :)
Perfect! Richa Ma'am is an excellent teacher! She provides both a great mix of listening, speaking and practical learning activities and a very safe, supportive learning environment.
Richa Ma'am manner of teaching is so wonderful and refreshing !! She’s patient and supportive, but really knows how to motivate her/his students. She’s great at building confidence and keeping lessons fun and engaging through a variety of activities that improve conversation, Spoken, writing, and reading skills. Her teaching style is very impressive and appreciable. But class not yet started
View more reviews
- 5h: ₹2,500
- 10h: ₹5,000
- + R₹100
Traveling cost depends on where your location is and is to be paid with the tuition fee online. Advance payment is preferred.