- Learning a new language is a matter of one's own interest as well the source from where one learns. This course is going to look at both the aspects. On one hand it is going to instil in the learner a sense of inquiry and interest and on the other I will handhold and guide you so you can learn to use the language for your daily use, both for communicating and writing , in an eloquent and elegant way, in a short span of time.
- I will regularly assess and evaluate your progress and assist you in continued improvement.
- We will look at this not only from the perspective of how it works, but also how it doesn't work so you can imbibe what's needed and avoid what's unnecessary.
- We will learn how to think, speak and feel in English. In most cases, what people of a particular language do when they have to work with another language is that they translate the other language into their mother tongue and then they try and respond, which is utterly inefficient. We will learn to think and process directly in English without the need to translate in our heads.
- English is a simple and beautiful language, come let's fall in love with it, let's learn it.
I'm an engineer by education, who started teaching since the age of 17 following my interest, I love to involve myself in activities that touch people's lives directly. I find teaching a wonderful way to experience a connect with people, and in turn benefit them and enrich my own self. I have a teaching experience of 6 years.
- English and I
My romance with English has been for as long as I can remember, it's been a perennially colourful affair. When I was a child studying in school, many of my English teachers would tell me that my English skills belonged not to that class but to a higher standard. It's just that I always loved and played with English and not merely tried to learn or master the language. Being playful is an intelligent way to learn anything in a joyful way.
And as a learning group that's what I seek to offer you as well.
- Who is this for?
Based on the audience, I can offer to train school students, college students, professionals who find English in their daily life indispensable but see it as difficult to make use of it in an appropriate way, or anyone who is willing to just learn it- whether housewives, native speakers of other language who are keen on learning communicative English. Anyone with a NEED or/and WANT to speak and write in English.
All I need is your willingness. The rest is on me.
1. We will begin by assessing where you stand in terms of your English usage and understanding.
2. I will then customise the course accordingly.
3. The course will flow from Basic to Advanced thereby.
4. We will see the 'different kinds' of English in current day use.
5. We will avoid technical jargon to the extent possible. We will learn how a child learns a language, and a child learns to speak fluently in a matter of 2 years very easily, willing grown ups can do it faster!
6. It will also involve ample application of what we learn, which helps in retention, making it available in your conscious memory when needed.
7. The whole idea is to make English our second nature. Come, let's do it. Let's fall in love with it.
esol - english for speakers of other languages classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹900|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||₹4,500|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||₹9,000|