First, I will explain the basic concept to you with a historical context and important to make you better understand. Then we will focus on problem-solving to help you crack various entrance examinations. I will also provide you with course materials as PDF documents.
I am a good teacher and researcher having vast experience in handling students. My teaching methods are student friendly and simple. I will make sure that you have a proper understanding of the basic concepts. Welcome to the world of beautiful Chemistry.
Name: Senthil Kumar Kuppusamy
Email: (concealed information)
Teaching Areas: Chemistry and Physics
Languages: Tamil – Native, English – Fluent in speaking and writing, and French and German – Basic.
Education: M. Sc (Chemistry): 2002 – 2004, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Ph. D: 2004 – 2011, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT- M), Chennai, India.
Post-Doctoral Research Experience
• August-2011 to July-2013, Institute of Nanotechnology (INT), Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany.
• August -2013 to June-2016, Department of Organic Materials (DMO), Institute of Physics and Chemistry of Materials at Strasbourg (IPCMS), France.
• February -2017 to February-2020, Department of Organic Materials (DMO), Institute of Physics and Chemistry of Materials at Strasbourg (IPCMS), France.
• Qualified the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in March 2004.
• Second Best Poster Award for the presentation entitled “Synthesis and investigations on novel push-pull type chromophore-based Fullerene (C60) for molecular electronic applications”. International Symposium on materials chemistry, BARC, Mumbai (INDIA), December 4 – 8, 2006.
• Best thesis award (Prof. Werner prize) in Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry, April 2011.
Senthil has a profound passion for science. I met him during my PhD, and he was always keen to explain me concepts, experiments and theories. He has a natural attitude towards teaching and mentoring students like me at the time. Besides that, he has a vast knowledge in chemistry from the theory to the experiments.
Senthil have great potential as a perfect coacher for the new comers and he has the teaching element in his blood which makes him to translate his chemistry knowledge to the new comers in the way that everyone can understand.
I don t have any doubt that Senthil can produce lot of energetic scientific minds among the young society of students.
Senthil Kumar is a great scientist with years of experience in the lab. He has encountered diverse problems in Chemistry and acquired an admirable way to pass knowledge with love for what he is doing and respect for his students. He is always available to answer questions and I bet you will be impressed by his skills as a teacher and his sense of humor!
physics classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, organic chemistry classes for all!
Taking thermodynamics classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹1,000||₹1,000|