To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for
students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher/Form Tutor.
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve
their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and
To lead, monitor and evaluate the assessment and feedback to students in line with whole school and
• To follow department monitoring and tracking systems relating to students attainment, progress and
• Mark, grade and give written/verbal and diagnostic feedback as required
• Undertake assessment of students as requested by external examination bodies, curriculum areas and
geography classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sociology classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geographical history classes for all!
Taking history of philosophy classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹1,000||₹1,000||Not available|