My teaching strategy will adapt itself to the student's needs and ability. I am not authoritarian and am always sympathetic to a student's problems.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
English as a Foreign Language. French, German, Russian to GCE A level
- Tell me about your qualifications.
B.Sc. in modern languages and regional studies at the University of Surrey. I graduated in 1970.
Post-graduate teaching certificate, 1971, at Nottingham University.
- How much do you charge?
Based at my home in Newton Abbot -- £15 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home.
I teach at home
- When are you available?
Weekdays including school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I can teach French, German and Russian to GCE A Level or equivalent. I have taught at age group levels 10 y.o. to adults in schools and evening class institutes.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Up to GCE A Level or equivalent.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I prefer not to teach online.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My teaching strategy is to address a student's needs and adjust to his/her capabilities. I am non-authoritarian and pleasant to work with.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Full-time TEFL in Germany, Belgium, Saudi Arabia.
Part-time TEFL in Italy and Thailand
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
As shown above - I graduated from the University of Surrey in 1970 and obtained a PGCE from the University of Nottingham in 1971.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
No current students.
• B.Sc Modern Languages
• Post graduate teaching certificate
italian classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|