Mode of Teaching:
* Classing Teaching
* Skype - Video
* Grammar by formula
* Writing by concept development
* Regular exercise
Who am I:
Retired Secretary In-Charge of a Govt. of India Board
Veteran in voluntary private tuition
Highly experienced in functional English
Preferable students who are weak but have zeal.
Money is not consideration
Teaching: More than twenty years not in any school but voluntary teaching
Other: Performed the duties of Secretary of a Govt. of India Board for more than eleven years.
Interest: Developing writing skill, functional English, Project writing and correct grammar
Date of Birth: 11th June, 1955
Interest in literary work
* Commerce Graduate from Calcutta University
* 'Special English' (Degree level) from Calcutta University
* Post Graduate Diploma from Calcutta University (Personnel
Management, Industrial Relations, Industrial Law, Labour
* A number of short courses from a present Central University
(Human Resource Management, Tender & Purchase System,
Office Management etc.)
* Worked in a Govt. of India Board for 39 years, now retired.
* Performed the work of Secretary for more than 1 years.
* Excelled in Functional English, Office Communication and
* Attended meetings of Parliamentary Committees, Committee of
Secretaries, Cabinet Secretariat, Rastrapati Bhavan, presented
matters in the meeting with Central Ministers etc. etc.
* More than 20 years running experience in voluntary teaching at
school level Board/Council.
school english classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing classes for all!
Taking grammar classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹10||Not available||Not available|
|5 hours||₹50||Not available||Not available|
|10 hours||₹100||Not available||Not available|