I am Ms. Jinal Shah an IT engineer after working in the IT industry for a couple of years, I have decided to pursue my passion of teaching. I am into teaching industry since three years. I teach Mathematics to 11th, 12th and FYBcom students.
My belief is Mathematics is a wonderful subject and with the right guidance can become one of the most scoring subjects for any child.
You can contact me at (concealed information)
I am currently working with Mahesh tutorials as a freelance mathematics professor where in I teach Mathematics to 11th and 12th standards. I also work with TIME where in I teach Logical reasoning to MBA entrance level students.
I am also taking private tuition for students from 7th standard for all boards.
PROFILE: I have completed my degree in Bachelors of Engineering in Information Technology in First Class in 2008. Currently have started working as a freelance Professor.
GOAL: My goal is to be one of the finest teachers and also write a novel and publish it in near future.
WORK EXPERIENCE AS TEACHER: Started working as freelance Professor for -
• Quant and Logical Reasoning at TIME to train students appearing for entrances like CET, CAT, Bank PO, etc.
• Also, working as a visiting faculty Math for FYBcom at ISME Lower Parel.
• Also, working as a Math professor at Mahesh Tutorials for standard 12th and 11th.
• Teaching five classes of 40 students each.
• Also home tutoring students of 10th standard for Computer Science for IG board.
• Ensuring that every student understands every concept of the topic.
• I can teach almost any topic under the sun.
• Social Work:
Have worked as a volunteer for a year for Teach For India.
Taught Math and English to under privileged students of standard 6th and 7th.
WORK EXPERIENCE AS WRITER: (Jan 2013 - till date)
• Worked for a KPO as a writer for books of grade 1, 2, 3 and 4.
• One of the stories of mine is published in Chicken Soup for the Soul series.
• Have worked as a ghost writer for the topics such as parenting, technology, advertisements, etc.
TECHNICAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Organisation: Sanimo Polymers Pvt Ltd
Period: Jul ’10 – Jan ‘14
Designation: Business Analyst.
Responsibilities: Have headed the team of software engineers to develop and maintain an in house ERP software solution.
• Organisation: AurionPro Solutions
Period: Jul ’08 – Jun ‘10
Designation: Software Engineer.
Responsibilities: Have worked in a team of ten and have always proven to be the most dependable team member in the time of crisis. Main responsibility was to handle the requirements of our international clients and ensuring all the deliverables are done on time.
• At Work:
Have given a presentation on the book Competing In A Flat World at AurionPro Solutions.
Have been certified as an Internal Auditor by ISO.
• At College:
Headed the Stage Proceedings committee for annual college cultural festival called “FUSION” in year 2006.
Worked as a member of the “Publicity” committee in college technical festival which is an “IEEE” event called “FISSION “in year 2005.
• 2007 B.E (Information Technology) from Mumbai University (Secured 1st class- 65%)
• 2003 HSC from Guru Nanak Khalsa College (Secured 1st class )
• 2001 SSC from Convent Girls High School (Secured distinction)
Contact : (concealed information)5.
Date of birth : 3rd July, 1985.
Languages known : English, Hindi, Gujarati.
Email : (concealed information)
City : Mumbai
Country : India
Jinal Ma'am is an amazing teacher, she took a demo lecture and quickly realised the strengths and weaknesses of my child accordingly changed her teaching tac tics to suit to my child's need. Not only that my child really enjoyed her method of teaching. Being an Engineer herself also helped a lot in terms of clearing the Math Concepts which other tutors rarely do.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹500||₹500||Not available|
|5 hours||₹2,000||₹2,000||Not available|
|10 hours||₹4,000||₹4,000||Not available|