My teaching method is based on concepts and I try to explain the subject in simple words that the students can understand.
Concepts should be properly understood and implemented.Hence I ensure that the concepts and fundamentals are very clear in the minds of students.
I am an Electronics engineer with Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management from XLRI Jamshedpur.I am working as Professor in College teaching various subjects to students.
I have a strong interest in teaching subjects and make the subject simple for the student to understand.
Email: (concealed information)
Tel : (concealed information)
Career Objective: To utilize my knowledge, skills, abilities and experience in adding value to the organization and build a good career.
● BE Electronics with versatile work experience in the industry in the areas of IT, Production, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Human Resource, Teaching.
● Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management from Xavier Labour Relations Institute Jamshedpur.
● Took training in software testing and business analyst in USA at Exceltech.
Organization : IBSAR : Institute of Business Studies and Research ,Navi Mumbai.
Period : September 2017 till date.
Role : Faculty.
• Correction of Assignments of MBA students.
• Exam Invigilation.
• Delivering lectures.
• Project Guide for projects of students.
Organization : Pillai’s HOC Institute of Management Studies and Research,Mumbai.
Period : August 2010 – Jan 2011
Role : Lecturer
● Teaching Master of Management Studies, Bachelor of Management Studies students subjects like:
1.Organization theory,Change and Design.
● Setting question papers and evaluating answer books.
● Taking mock interviews.
● Exam Invigilation.
Organization: Nelito systems Limited, Mumbai.(TATA Group IT Company)
Period: August 2006 - June 2009.
Role: Manager Recruitment
● Talent Acquisition through various processes.
● Organized job fairs at NIIT and colleges by meeting the head of IT placements and principals of colleges.
● Set up the ERP department with the right resources-Technical, Functional and Marketing professionals.
● Exposure to entire end to end recruitment Lifecycle.
● Reducing the rejection ratio and improving the selection ratio of candidates.
● Understanding the causes of rejection and reinforcing methods to minimize rejection resulting in better turnaround time in closing requisitions effectively translating into better quality of hires within organizational budgets and time schedules.
● Planning, Organizing,Scheduling,Communicating, Reviewing, Budgeting keeping organizational goals in mind.
● Organizational development interventions to improve processes used in recruitment and selection.
● Utilizing Behavioral based interviewing techniques to get the finest talent on board.
● Maximizing profitability and return on investment using various innovative recruitment methodologies.
Organization : K.C.COLLEGE ,Mumbai.
Department of Information Technology
Period: June 2005 - January 2006
● Teach B.SC (I.T) Students.
● Delivering lectures.
● Conducting examinations.
● Setting Question paper.
● Evaluation of answer books.
● Overall administration.
Organization : Rolta India Limited, Mumbai
Period: August 1999 - August 2004
Role: Senior Cad Production Executive
1 Worked on various GIS projects (electric,gas,telecommunications,architectural,water) in production, quality control, quality assurance departments.
2 Exposure to Cad GIS package –Microstation for digitization of maps,capturing various features as per client specifications,performing quality checks to ensure quality of deliverables.
● Functioned as Quality Assurance project lead for UPC Pilot project.
● Impart Training to team members.
Organization : C M C Ltd. (Govt. of India Enterprise), Mumbai
Period:January 1999 - August 1999
Role: Project Assignee
Organization : Saral Engineering and Metallurgical Consultants,Mumbai
Period : May 1997 – Dec 1998
Role : involved in family business in trading of Compressors (Kirloskar).
Qualification University/Institute Year
Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management Xavier Labour Relations
Institute Jamshedpur, India. April 2010
University of Mumbai.
Completed Oracle 7.1 Syspro 1997
school english classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature classes for all!
Taking creative writing classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|