The approach for my classes will be an amalgamation of casual as well as formal simulations of the actual situations , where participants will be made conformable to speak and interact in groups, role playing as interview - interviewee situations, book review activities, news analysis and myriad such activities, which will be fun to do, learn and retain providing a long term benefit for professional and personal development.
One of our best! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and responds during the day. Kiran will plan your first class with care.
I am an Assistant Professor, having three years of teaching experience, passion for sharing knowledge, an ardent reader, a poet and enthusiast at heart, a positive thinker, who loves life and its ebb and flows. An active public speaker from school and college times, willing to teach school and college students the tips and tactics of public speaking to attain the goals, be it overcoming shyness and reluctance, or preparing for group discussions and interviews.
• Masters In Information Technology: (2011-2013) from Khalsa College for Women,Ldh (Panjab University, Chandigarh) Obtained 78.2%
• Bachelor of Computer Applications: (2008-2011) from Khalsa College for Women,Ldh (Panjab University, Chandigarh) Obtained 72.4%
• Add on Diploma in Animation Graphics : (2009-2011) from Panjab University, Chandigarh Obtained 67%
• 10+2 (Non-Medical) : (2006-2007) from CBSE, Obtained 72%
• 10th : (2004-2005) from CBSE, Obtained 89.4%
(School and college level)
Class 10th CBSE Board Examination, 2005
• First position in school
Entrance exam for MSc (CS) conducted by Panjab University Chandigarh, 2011
• First rank
Entrance exam for MCA conducted by Panjab Agriculture University Ludhiana, 2011
• First rank
State level entrance exam for the recruitment of post of computer faculty by Punjab ICT Education Society(PICTES) , 2012
• cleared with a good rank and posted in a Govt. High School, Kasabad as Computer Teacher
At School Level
• Participated and won many events and competitions in academics and co-curricular activities like Calligraphy, Self-Expression, Declamation, Creative Writing, Singing, drawing etc.
At College Level
• Participated in Panjab University Zonal Youth Festival in Poem Writing.
• Won first prize for story writing in Tech-Fest SPARK-2013 organized by D.I.E.T
Selected for Induction Training Programme being organized by Spoken Tutorial Project at IIT Bombay under the aegis of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), MHRD, GOI. to train 120 Teachers from across India.
GOVT. HIGH SCHOOL, KASABAD emplounder Punjab ICT education society for a period of approx. 1 year
Designation : Computer Faculty
• Teaching computer science to students from class 6th to 10th
• Managing of school ICT labs
• Maintaining MIS of the department
• Updating the student information and progress reports regularly on the system
• Conducting presentations for students on various subject topics
• Attending seminars of the ICT department for being up to date with the changing technologies
KHALSA COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, SIDHWAN KHURD, LUDHIANA
(from the session 2016-17)
Designation : Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Applications.
Key Responsibilities :
• Classes taught: MSc IT, BCA, PGDCA, BA(Computer Science)
• Assigned and Performed duties in various college functions and seminars and in-charge of Career guidance and Counseling cell, human rights club, consultancy cell, placement cell of the college. Responsible for arranging the motivational and career counseling lectures for the UG and PG classes.
• Gave seminar on computer based accounting to clerical staff in college.
• Chaired the first technical session of seminar organized by college on Women’s Day.
• Delivered extension lecture on advanced excel in G. H. G Harparkash College of Education for women, Sidhwan Khurd to pre-phd students during their coursework
• Presented paper on topic ‘Emerging Web technologies and education’ in national level seminar of NAAC on Quality assurance in higher education organised by Khalsa College for women Sidhwan Khurd, which is selected for publication.
• Editor of computer science section of college magazine ’Ujagar kiran’
• Faculty co-ordinator of ‘Spoken Tutorial’ project, which is an initiative of IIT Bombay under MHRD to encourage FOSS training in colleges, and In charge of various other activities of department like group discussion, personality development, quiz preparation.
• Performed the duty of Stage secretary (conducted stage) for the 59th Zonal Youth festival Oct’2017 of Punjab University(Zone B) held in our college.
KHALSA COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, CIVIL LINES, LUDHIANA
(from 15.01.2018 to Present)
• Classes taught : BCA, MSc IT
• Presented paper on theme ‘Women empowerment through web based businesses’ in ICSSR sponsored national seminar organised by KCW, Ludhiana.
• Presented paper on the theme ‘AI empowered Learning’ in National Conference on Innovative Technologies for computation organised by SGGJGC, Raikot.
• Presented paper on ‘Case study of Aadhaar : An implementation of biometric in India’ in National conference on Innovative Technologies for computation organised by SGGJGC, Raikot.
• Published Chapter on “Emerging web technologies and education” in an edited book ‘Quality Assurance in Higher Education : Academic Audit Scheme Methodology, Process and Problems’ ISBN: 978-93-5113-947-8
• Published paper on ‘Women empowerment through web based businesses’ in ICSSR sponsored national seminar proceedings in form of book ISBN: 978-93-85835-88-9
• Published paper on the theme ‘AI empowered Learning’ in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED RESEARCH TRENDS IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY [IJARTET] recognized and approved by UGC, Thomson results and Google Scholar Indexed Journal.
• Published paper on ‘Case study of Aadhaar : An implementation of biometric in India’ in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED RESEARCH TRENDS IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY [IJARTET]
Kiran has nice teaching skills and identified learning needs for my children (on computers) and prepared sessions appropriately.
She is enthusiastic, asks lot of questions and makes the interesting for children. Highly recommended.
I knw Kiran since long.. she is having good knowledge of computers.she helped me a lot. Now I have good command on computers.
Kiran is having good amount of experience in teaching computers at prestigious colleges like KCW Sidhwan and KCW Ludhiana. Her dedicated approach and academic knowledge makes her one of the best mentors. As she loves to explore new horizons, is the best part on her coaching style. An effective communicator with great interpersonal skills is always in my recommended list. All the best Kiran.
positive thinking classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, life coaching classes for all!
Taking public speaking classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹1,200||Not available||₹1,000|
|5 hours||₹5,000||Not available||₹5,000|
|10 hours||₹8,500||Not available||₹10,000|