My previous work experience helped me to excel my skills in:
• Excellent track record and experience of teaching.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in multiple languages.
• Ability to use ICT tools in education.
• Experienced in helping students understand subject and developing interest in the subject
• Ability to develop relationship with students and guide them in developing skills
• Skilled in assessing and working on weak and strong points of students
• Ability to work closely with teachers, parents, and students
• More than 7 years of experience in Life Skill training.
I have completed Masters and M.Phil degree in Economics from the University of Madras (Loyola College, Chennai), Later worked with St. Stephen's College, Uzhavoor and Institute of Management in Government as a Project Manager for a government of India funded research study. Presently I am working as Academic Associate (Teaching Assistant) in Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) and visiting faculty in S.H College, Thevara, Kochi, and Euro Tech Maritime Academy, Kochi
Rates vary based on the student's level and travel
economics classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics classes for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|