Working as a change agent in school to incorporate design think approach through the WDKA Virtual Academy.
Established positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff.
Change of display boards according to the theme of the month.
CBSE Board (10th ) 2002 Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai New Delhi
AISSCE Board (10+2) 2004 Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai New Delhi
Event Management 2006 Institute of Home Economics New Delhi
B.Sc. Home Science (Pass) 2007 Institute of Home Economics New Delhi
B.Ed. (Home Science) 2008 Lady Irwin College New Delhi
K-40, Green Park Main,
New Delhi – India (110016)
Mobile: +91-(concealed information)
Email: (concealed information) ____________________________________________________________
CERTIFIED PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
Dedicated primary teacher, offer a proven track record of commendable performance, teaching grades, with a passion for teaching and love for children.
• Creative Lesson Planning
• Curriculum Development
• Classroom Management
• Discipline • Computerized Worksheet Making
• Learner Assessment
• Thematic Teaching
• Experiential Learning
APEEJAY SCHOOL, SHEIKH SARAI – I, NEW DELHI, INDIA
Class Teacher (Grade 2) April 2015 to November 2016
Class Teacher (Grade 1) April 2010 to March 2015
Class Teacher (Grade NUR & KG) April 2008 to March 2010
Hired as a full-time Primary teacher following student teaching practice, instructing all academic subject areas like English, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, General Knowledge and Value Education
• Class teacher ship for Grade 1 and 2 - includes a class of 50+ students with 6 teaching periods per day.
• Making the monthly planner and planning weekly class assemblies.
• Making computerized worksheets on each topic.
• Revised the curriculum and developed new lessons for thematic learning textbook.
• Working hard for the quality and creativity of classroom teaching, lesson plans and instructional materials.
• Working as a change agent in school to incorporate design think approach through the WDKA Virtual Academy.
• Established positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff.
• Change of display boards according to the theme of the month.
• Comparing in events like Grandparents day celebration and class assemblies
• Preparing students for drama.
• All day long Adventure Camp for class Nursery, K.G., Grade 1 and Grade 2
• ISA Exhibition, Project GARV and Grandparent’s day celebration.
• Celebration of festivals through role plays for class Nursery, K.G., Grade 1 and Grade 2.
• Various monthly activities like vegetable painting competition, handwriting competition, recitation competitions, fancy dress competition etc.
• Picnic for class I students.
• Annual Appreciation Day of class Nursery, K.G. ,Grade 1 and Grade 2
• Class assembly of Grade 1 and Grade 2 on Diwali
• English Choir in Annual Appreciation Day – 2008 and 2009
accounting classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business studies classes for all!
Taking commerce classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹460|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||₹4,600|