I will help you gain an intuitive understanding of the concepts along with a bit of "code it yourself" sessions (which is the only way to truly learn computer programming). By the end of the course, you'll be able to do computer programming for problem statements by yourself.
I completed my bachelor's in Computer Science & Engineering from KCT, Coimbatore. Collectively I have about 6 years of programming experience. I am currently working towards starting a start-up but also just exploring things. I have just started tutoring. Would be glad to tutor you on your programming challenges.
If I'll be required to travel less than 10 km, I won't be expecting traveling charges.
Also, I am completely open to negotiating on the fees after the first tutoring session.
- B.E. Computer Science & Engineering from KCT, Coimbatore | 2015 - 2019
- CBSE Grade 12, Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram, Bengaluru
- CBSE Grade 10, Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram, Bengaluru
- Geographical & Statistical Data Analytics of International Football matches
- Smart Garbage Management System ( an IoT based system)
- Mars Rover Prototype
- Foreign Object Detection System ( uses Computer Vision algorithms)
- Programming (C, C++, Python & Kotlin)
- Image Processing
- Internet of Things
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning
Sumnath is an excellent programmer and a very enthusiastic person. He is looking forward to grow his knowledge in various fields of computer science. Having known so much, he wants to share them, as a small step towards this, he is sharing his knowledge on C, C++, Python and AI.
I think sumanth is an exceptional tutor when it comes to c++ . he has really good understanding of the subject . He was always our go-to guy when we wanted concept to be cleared .
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹500||₹550||Not available|
|5 hours||₹2,500||₹2,750||Not available|
|10 hours||₹4,500||₹5,000||Not available|