I am have done my MS.c medical and i teach medical , dental, Nursing, Higher secondary and secondary student.In my class first i give full orientation and basic knowledge about the topic and then explained topic
I teach medical , dental, Nursing, Higher secondary and secondary student.maximum class time is 2 hr for less than 30 student.
Many student are pass their exam with good marks and now they are good in their education area.
Name: Mr. Prasad Khodke
DOB: 21 December 1988
Mobile: +91 -(concealed information)
Address: Riddhi Complex, Scet-13, Plot No.19/20, New Panvel, Mumbai (M.S.).
Email: (concealed information)
- Considerable knowledge of fundamental subjects in Clinical Biochemistry.
- Considerable knowledge of Research and Analytic Methods.
- Considerable knowledge of quality control (CMC) in Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory.
- Ability to interpret Clinical biochemistry report.
Employer: B.K.L Walawalkar Hospital, Research & Diagnostic Centre and Rural Medical College
Designation: Tutor (November 2013 till date)
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
Hands on experience of handling and reporting following tests:
ROUTING BIOCHEMISTRY TEST
• LFT (Liver Function test)
• RFT (Kidney Function test)
• TFT (Thyroid Function test)
Hormones & Vitamins
• T3, T4, TSH ,FSH, LH, PROLACTIN, VITAMIN B12, ,VITAMIN D.
• PSA, CA125, CEA.
• Glucose, Protein, LDH
• Urea 24 Hrs, Creatinine 24 Hrs, Protein 24 Hrs.
Teaching students of medicine, nursing and laboratory technology.
Knowledge of setup the Biochemistry practical laboratory & Department.
Degree Course Board/University Year
Master Degree M.Sc. in Medical Biochemistry MGM University of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai, India 2013
Bachelor‘s Degree B.Sc. in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology Nagpur university, Nagpur, Maharashtra 2010
H.S.C Higher Secondary Certificate Maharashtra state board 2006
S.S.C Secondary School Certificate Maharashtra state board 2004
Languages known: English, Hindi, Marathi.
Leisure activities: reading books, listening to music, painting, badminton.
Publication (Research Paper):-
Sr.No Title Journal Name Author
1. Analysis Of Gastric Juice In Acid Peptic Diseases JKIMSU(ISSN 2231-4261) 1st
2. Evaluation Of Reference Interval Of Serum Lipid Profile In Rural Area Of Konkan Region From Maharashtra State IJPBS(ISSN 0975-6299)
3. Evaluation Of Reference Interval Of Serum Creatinine In Rural Area Of Konkan Region From Maharashtra State IJHSH(ISSN: 2249-9571) 3rd
Status Of Serum Electrolytes In Cancer Patients IJBAMS(ISSN: 2277-2103) 2nd
Conference / Workshops:-
No. Details of Conference
1 Attended International Conference on Free Radicals and Antioxidants in Health and Diseases organized by Department MGM Medical College, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai, 2012.
2 Attended CME on Current Trends in Laboratory Practice at MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai, 2011.
chemistry classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest other sciences classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, biochemistry classes for all!
Taking food chemistry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹600||Not available|