visualisation of a particular problem is the most important thing. I'll give practical examples and give short tricks to solve a problem quickly.I'll take maths as my subject and I welcome all the students from 8 to 12. I can take phys,chem,maths up to class 10.
I;m mechanical engineer from vit university with good academic records.I cleared gate this year and now preparing for civil service exam.I was fiitjee student. I can provide quality notes and lecture if I get a chance to help a student with his/her academics.
For a group class I'll charge less for individual students. and for special preparation like jobs or engineering preparation I may charge for special notes.
OBJECTIVE: To obtain an entry-level position as a Mechanical Engineer, allowing me to utilize my education and internship experience while gaining valuable work experience in a team oriented environment.
QUALIFICATION INSTITUTE BOARD/UNIVERSITY YEAR %/ CGPA
B.Tech VELLORE INTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, CHENNAI CAMPUS VIT UNIVERSITY BATCH 2018 8.15
12TH GOBARDANGA KHANTURA HIGH SCHOOL WEST BENGAL BOARD 2014 77
10TH GOBARDANGA KHANTURA HIGH SCHOOL WEST BENGAL BOARD 2012 86
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
•Skilled in Solid Works, CAD-CAM, MS Office, Ansys.
• Knowledgeable in Mechanical Engineering Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Dynamic Systems Analysis, Thermodynamics and Mechanics.
•Fast learner and independent with leadership and critical thinking skills.
1. INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE:
RIFLE FACTORY, ISHAPORE , WEST BENGAL – 1ST JUNE 2016 -30TH JUNE 2016
• Study the Barrel section of Rifle factory and understanding all the mechanical operations related to the manufacturing of a barrel.
• Study of all the parts and assembly of pistol section and function of each part.
• Understanding the CNC part programming and study different types of CNC machines of CNC-1&2 sections.
2. WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Project on “SIX LEG WALKER MACHINE” under Prof. KANNAN, 2016. Project work included Study of six bar mechanism, calculations of length of legs.
• Hardware project on “USE OF NON NEWTONIAN FLUID IN THE SUSPENSION SYSTEM” under Dr. A Giridharan, 2016. To study and compare the response time of the Damper in the suspension system using both conventional and non Newtonian fluid under variable load.
• Design project on “OPTIMISATION OF BEST CASTING PARAMETERS TO REDUCE DEFECTS” under Dr. R RADHA, 2017. The objective of project was to calculate defects for all the combination of parameters using CLICK TO CAST software and calculate the best combination for the minimum defect using MINITAB software.
• Final year project on “ADVANCED STEERING SYSTEM FOR PHYSICALLY CHALLANGED PEOPLE” under DR. JAYANTI. The objective of this project was to design an advanced steering system, using rack and pinion mechanism which can be operated by leg motion.
1. GATE-2019 qualified.
2. Member of the ARTS club, VIT CHENNAI.
3. Voluntarily Participation in TECHNOVIT’S CONNECTIVITIEEE-15.
4. Active member to organize technoVIT’16.
Perfect! I have learned so much in my classes with Sounak Sir. He paces the class just right so you feel challenged but not overwhelmed. So many other classes you just read from a text book but in his classes. He asks questions and gets the students to respond which is both fun and promotes faster learning. He is patient and eager to help. I’m thrilled to have found his class
She always try to learn
Excellent assistance provided by sounak sir. Made maths very enjoyable for me.
Sounak bhaiya used to teach maths during my graduation. He used to give small trick's to solve problems quickly. He also helped me by giving extra time for cleaning doubts. I would recommend students to take class from him.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹150||₹150||Not available|
|5 hours||₹750||₹750||Not available|
|10 hours||₹1,500||₹1,500||Not available|