Homepage
Give Private Classes
₹250/hr
1st class free!
Tutor profile verified
Response Time 24hr
Classes offered by Manu
  • In group
The classes will be held
  • at his home
  • at your home
  • By webcam
Taught subjects
  • Chemistry
Levels
  • Primary School
  • Middle School
  • Class 10
  • Higher Secondary School
  • Class 12
  • BTech
  • Adult education
  • Undergraduate
  • Masters
  • Postgraduate Diploma
  • Doctorate
  • Other
  • Graduate Diploma in Law
  • Bar Professional Training Course
  • Qualified Lawyer Transfer Scheme
  • MBA
  • Early childhood education

Chemistry tuition for higher secondary and secondary students with new idea and concept

Methodology

My teaching methods are starting with basic concept and approach towards higher level with new technic and idea which make easy to learn for student

Background

I am student of msc chemistry. I have completed my graduation in chemistry from Delhi University. Since that time I am giving tuition to students

Rates

Rate for online classes : ₹250/hr
Classes offered by Manu
In group
The classes will be held
at his home
at your home
webcam
Taught subjects
  • Chemistry
Levels
  • Primary School
  • Middle School
  • Class 10
  • Higher Secondary School
  • Class 12
  • BTech
  • Adult education
  • Undergraduate
  • Masters
  • Postgraduate Diploma
  • Doctorate
  • Other
  • Graduate Diploma in Law
  • Bar Professional Training Course
  • Qualified Lawyer Transfer Scheme
  • MBA
  • Early childhood education

Similar teachers

chemistry classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.

Sudhowala
I can teach you the best and easiest way to learn physics and chemistry upto of 10th std.
₹600
Anupam
1st class free!

I approach the topics based on visuals. Line by line explanation is my methodology. My teaching method comprise of simpler...

Classes by webcam Face-to-face classes Approved profile
Dehradun
Graduation student with 2 years of engineering coaching study experience teaches maths to students of primary class to intermediate online as well as her home..
₹700
Laiba
  • (1 review)
1st class free!

My teaching method is very flexible and easy for weak students also to understand. I try to clear the basic of the students...

Classes by webcam Face-to-face classes Approved profile
Dehradun
Have been giving tuitions to 10,11 nd 12th standard students since last 4 yrs.The %age of my students in exams ranges from 75% to 95% . Well the rest 5% depends on ur level of hardwork and dedication.
₹200
Tanushree
1st class free!

My methodology is to make each nd every child learn every particular topic on tips including its theoretical as well as...

Classes by webcam Face-to-face classes Approved profile
Dehradun
I will give tution of chemistry from class 6th to 8th.
₹50
Mayank
1st class free!

I will make you, prepare your subject from exam point of view. I will explain you each and every point.

Classes by webcam Face-to-face classes Approved profile
Dehradun
I can give uhh tution at your home from 9 to 12 standard
₹700
Shibli
1st class free!

My methodology is i ask the student that what topic they want to study,i go with the choice of students

Classes by webcam Face-to-face classes Approved profile
Dehradun
Dosato mai aapko chemistry pdhaungi to chalo shuru karte hai tayaar ho
₹2,000
Divya
1st class free!

Teaching methoD Aasan shabdon men aapko samjhana aur chemistry ko aasan bnana taki aap sub khel khel me seekh sko

Classes by webcam Face-to-face classes
at his home at your home By webcam
1 hour ₹250 ₹250 ₹250
Reserve a class