My teaching method is Flexible!
‣ In 3-4 weeks I get a clear Idea of a Student's weakness and based on that I effectively give them exercises to overcome them!
‣ I frequently push the limits of my students with counselling and Practical examples!
‣ I also focus on simplifying music theories and teach their application which helps my students to figure out new musical ideas on their own!
[ especially in the time of lmisleading commercial beckonings like 'learn everything quick' or 'play 30 songs with 2 chords'- where students are becoming divergent from learning the fundamentals and after few months they are stuck and cannot progress anymore; I try to give them a guide to learning to figure out things on their own in the future. ]
‣ When it comes to Fingerstyle students get a proper idea from me on how to arrange their own song rather than strictly sticking to a piece of paper.
‣ I keep a balance between students requested stuffs and the stuffs which are actually necessary for their improvement.
‣ Most importantly students who are impatient with developing something properly then progressing to the next level- I teach them the Value of two elements-
without which basic music is incomplete or non-musical. So I teach them the value of both the elements and how to keep up with them slowly.
Saikat is one of our best teachers. A high quality profile, verified qualifications, quick response rate and loved by students!
○ I'm a Modern Experimental Percussive Fingerstyle Guitarist and a Music Composer with the Knowledge of many other Musical Instruments!
○ Been Teaching Guitar and some other Instruments from 2018.
Striking fact about me is that I started learning at 2016. So I have all the secret and tricky hacks to master the instruments quicker but in exchange of tremendous dedication and Patience.
○ I'm a certified guitar Teacher with a Distinction in Grade 8 from London College of Music under The University of West London. I didn't appear for the previous Grades and confidently cracked Grade 8.
○ I'm from Bengal and I specialize in Rabindrasangeet and I've published the First ever Fingerstyle Musical Notations Book of Rabindrasangeet currently available throughout the world online on Platforms like Amazon! It's shocking that no one tried to do this before.
○ So many students have performed live fingerstyle events already.
Details For Online and Offline Lessons
⦿ Students can choose any amount of classes starting from 4 lessons per month (1 lesson each week) to 24 lessons per month (6 lessons a week).
⦿ Students can enroll for a minimum of 4 lessons per month and the fees is as follows.
• If paid in USD ➼ $40 per Month [exclusive of conversion charges or overseas transaction tax or any other additional fees deducted after receiving the money]
• If paid in INR ➼ ₹2800 per Month [Exclusive of any other additional fees deducted]
⦿ Apart from the basic fee structure there are more Levels of Lessons
• Grade Exam Syllabus
•Experimental Percussive Fingerstyle
⦾ For details and fee structure of all other levels and more number of classes please contact further by requesting for a Class.
Name: Saikat De
Age - 22
Guitar Student of University of West London - Gr. 8 (Distinction Holder)
Genres: Classical, Blues, Flamenco, Experimental, Fusion, Jazz, Pop, Country, Rabindrasangeet
Instruments: Vocals, Guitar, Ukulele, Dotara, Mandolin, Lap Steel, Harmonium.
Techniques: Plectrum, Fingerstyle, Percussive Fingerstyle
Writer of Rabindrasangeet Tabs Book!
Other area of Study: English Literature Graduate (Master Degree Student)
Perfect! Saikat is one of the best Fingerstyle Guitar teachers you can have. His friendly behavior will always help you to clear your doubts without any hesitation. You can learn the modern styles (Percussive Fingerstyle)used in guitar playing from him. Learning music theory is enjoyable when you use it practically, Saikat takes care of it. Uninterrupted high-quality audio and video classes are always soothing from a student's side, especially when you're doing the classes remotely.
Saurav is extremely patient and a friendly student of mine. He is learning fingerstyle quite well. Hope to see him hine in the future.
Perfect! Excellent teaching style. Very much satisfied.
Atanu is a very Friendly student. Very eager to learn new things and very responsive. He recorrects all the mistakes very quickly as per my directions..
Perfect! Saikat is an amazing gutarist and a very good teacher. he can explain to you all details to make you a good guitarist too. very highly recommended !!!
Apart from his knowledge in music, Max is such a nice person too. We liked each other's personality mainly. And he knows already about some basic music so It was easy to start the class with Max. Looking forward. :)
Perfect! Saikat has a good grasp on music theory along with playing finger-style guitar. I wanted someone to help me in improving finger flexibility & dexterity and Saikat is guiding me quite well in that journey. Still plenty to learn but i am quite hopeful. Happy to recommend Saikat.
He's been a very good student from the day one. He is quick to learn. He explains properly where he's facing difficulty and I help him with proper exercises to overcome them. I'm enjoying teaching him.
The best teacher for the beginners.Saiket De elaborates each and every theoritical parts by simplifying them and take the students to the depth of every theory.
Gives more Practises to improve skills.
And with very friendly behavior.
Saikat is certainly a gifted guitatist and a master fingerstyle arranger. I have known him for a while now, and have listened to and learnt many of his arrangements. They are amazing and undoubtedly suggest the greatness of their creator. He has guide me in so many ways. Saikat is nothing but a great teacher, and more than good for you.
Saikat is a Good and friendly teacher! And he has a Solution for every kind of students , no matter if he has a musical ear or not! He can develope in a student the thirst for digging deep into music theory and applying them in their playing. Also I like the way he explains the different approaches to the same piece of Music…
I highly recommend Saikat sir to anyone looking for a guitar teacher. Saikat da is very talented and has a wonderful passion for playing and teaching. I'm learning so much from him! Choosing the right teacher is vital to anyone’s success in learning guitar. So u can join his class without any hesitation,
guitar classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest acoustic guitar classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, classical guitar classes for all!
Taking ukulele classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹700|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||₹3,500|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||₹7,000|