Practical knowledge is my methodology
I am a software engineer working as a PHP developer in Mohali It company. I have a good knowledge of computer science and programming languages. I have 2 years experience. I can teach mathematics and science to 8 to 10 .
Coding Languages: PHP skills
CMS: Wordpress, Joomla
2) I have worked on one page websites in wordpress.
a) elpollo.com.au: It is a woo commerce website. Where User can order online non-veg food.
This websites has a payment method through which user can pay money either cash on delivery or through paytm or credit card. (One page website)
b) balcibo.com.au: It is also one page website having sections (Contact us, About us, food etc.)
3) Bossexpress.com.au : This website is also in wordpress cms.
4) Israeliinportugal : Israeliinportugal is a wide project. It is a woo commerce website where user can buy tours of Israel country. User can book a trip by putting his order in cart and payment is done using payment gateway method (PAYPAL). User can download tour products also. In full process of to download a free tour he/she gets an email. In the email, we provide full detail of that place to user and a link of that product so that if user wants to visit website again then he/ she can click on that link and can visit our website.
5) Touchtight: This project is in joomla cms. I am currently working on it. This project is related to
Football match. In this website, we have menus (Home, Free Material, Sessions, Practices, Tactical solution, match analysis, formation study, Blogs, Session planner). I am currently working on module named as “session planner” in the project.
(i) This module actually created for football coaches and trainers. Through this website and module they can create or plan their practices (strategies) and share those practices online through social media websites. Also, user can download those sessions and trainings from social media and user need to purchase session planner in the website. This module having “2D and 3D equipments, players, text, shapes, lines, pitches” etc.
ii) This module has functionality to drag and drop players over pitch in the middle of screen. We have four options of pitches (“green plain”, “green with grass”, “grey”, “blue”, “white plain”, “white with linear gradient”). So we can choose pitches according to choice.
iii) We have a pitch section in which we have 2D&3D pitches exist. User can use these pitches according to requirement. When trainer plans strategy he can use numbers, alphabets, shapes and lines to give names and numbers to every player and link players positions through lines and also can use 3D objects.
iv) In the module, User can create 4 practices. When he starts second practice after completion of first and want to something same like first then he can duplicate first slide and use its data in second practice. Whenever, user will create his practice data will be saved in the Database.
v) He can also load his old practice because every user has an account (user need to pay to use session planner facilities). On the basis of this, we save his practices and personal data in the database. So whenever he will be want can load his old data.
vii) Website has articles on every page related to football match. On every page filters are working depends upon category, phases, levels, sort.
viii) Website has levels (Level1, Level2, Level3, Level4, Level5). Levels are related to membership plans. User who want to purchase membership plans need to pay according to levels.
Level1 is free so any user can register for this. Level1 users have facility of 14 days trial pack. In this trial pack they can access session planner for 14 days and save their 10 sessions and download and export. Session planner is also working for IPad, Tabs, IPad pro.
• MCA (Master in Computer Application) from TIMT (Tilak Raj Chadha Institute of Management & Technology) Yamuna Nagar affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (2014-2016) with 75% marks.
• BSC (Bachelor in Computer Science) from MLN (Mukand Lal National College) Yamuna Nagar affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (2011-2014) with 71% marks.
• 12th from Swami Vivekananda Sen. Sec. School, Yamuna Nagar (2010-2011) with 79% marks.
• 10th from Star Way Sen. Sec. School, Yamuna Nagar (2008-2009) with 82% marks.
basic computer classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming classes for all!
Taking HTML classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹1,700||₹600|