A Student Focus Approach..Basically I am Focusing on students and giving them an opportunity to talk themselves and identifying their requirement and strength .After wards only i will take step and come across to their level and focus on their study and knowledge requirement.
I am a Management Graduate (MBA In Marketing and Finance) , Graduation in B.com , Higher secondary Board in Commerce stream and Currently working as a Marketing Professional and apart from this I am holding graduate diploma in ASAP program of Govt f Kerala. I am interesting in sharing my Knowledge to those who want help in studies.
I can offer negotiable fees range for the students according to their knowledge acquiring power and satisfaction level.
Email: (concealed information)
Mobile no: (concealed information) LinkedIn: tesin-sebastian-7a8a99108
• Looking for a Career Which helps me to learn and grow in a professional organization.
EXPERIENCE AND INTERNSHIPS:
Name of the concern
Malayalam Communications Ltd , Kochi
(Marketing Executive) Client servicing, Advertisements Scheduling
Metro Vartha ,Kochi
Comprehensive training in professional reporting
KEL Mamala ,Kochi
Organizational study regarding marketing activities
BOARD / UNIVERSITY
PERCENTAGE OF MARKS OBTAINED
KVM College of Engineering and Information Technology , Cherthala
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) Kalamaserry
Mahatma Gandhi University (MG) Kottayam
SNDP HSS Udayamperoor
Higher Secondary Education Depaartment Kerala
SNDP HSS Udayamperoor
Board of public examinations Kerala
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN JUNIOR CORRESPONDENT
GOVT OF KERALA (ASAP Skill Course)
Kerala Press Academy
• Class Representative in school and college
• Participant in SHIKAR all India management fest 2015 conducted by SCMS COCHIN for marketing Game and our group had given task to sell products of an LED manufacturing company.
• Participant in BERCHNOVA all India Management fest 2015 conducted by SB college, Chaganaserry for HR Game and participated in Quiz section.
• Team player
• Highly motivated to learn and develop knowledge and experience
• Ability to organize and coordinate
• Relationship building
• I used to like to work on one project at a time but now I can work on multiple and produce higher quality
• I used to spend more time than necessary on tasks but now I have learned to be more professional in my
• 3 Year Diploma Course in Junior Correspondent from ASAP skill course of GOVT OF KERALA.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Listening Music, Reading News Paper and News Bulletins, Drawing , playing Basket Ball ,
Watching Advertisements, cooking , Pet care.
• MBA project on “A Study on the impact of promotional activities at KEL kochi” in the academic year 2015-
2017 a sample size of 40 were chosen among the consumers of KEL and found that majority of them are not
satisfied with the promotional policies followed by KEL and better promotional programmes are to be
launched by KEL.
• B.COM project on “A Study on satisfaction of DBTL customers” in the academic year 2012-2015. the data
collected was from 30 respondents residing at kannankulangara tripunithura. At that time consumers are not
aware of the scheme and program couldn’t reached consumers correctly. Majority of them are not satisfied
with the scheme
economics classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, commerce classes for all!
Taking management classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹600|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||₹3,000|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||₹6,000|