The study of mathematics – from the basics taught during the elementary years, to advanced math taught at the secondary level – encourages the development of problem solving, logical reasoning, and flexible thinking skills. Math teachers help impart not only the most fundamental of skills, but also some of the most valuable. This is particularly true now, as the most high-demand professional fields are also the most math-intensive.
To identify students at risk of underachievement in liaison with the Key Stage
Leaders, Achievement Coaches and Subject Mentor, and ensure that appropriate
interventions are in place.
· To work as a team supporting Faculty members in spreading and sharing good
· To attend and where appropriate contribute to faculty meetings and weekly briefing.
· Be willing to attend relevant courses/conferences that will stimulate and enhance
the role of teacher of Maths and wider role within the school community.
· To uphold and promote the school’s child protection and safeguarding policies and
procedures and ensure they are adhered to by all staff.
· To promote the safety and wellbeing of students.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹1,000||₹1,000||Not available|