I have recently completed my masters in english literature, and now i am working as a part time Primary assistant english teacher at a convent school. About my techniques, i believe in connecting learning to real life, improvising the text so the student is able to learn without any difficulty. I am a very patient teacher, and i know the hardships students faces during the learning process, so my main focus is to help the students to overcome that hardship.
I am giving classes to the primary students for about 6 months. These classes are provided to help them learn the diction, pronunciation of English at an early age. I have taught around 20 students and my goal was not only to teach them about the subject knowledge, but also to build their confidence by making them attempt to public speak in the classroom. The students grades have improved as well as their idea towards learning.
To obtain a position in Education Sector in which strong dedication to the total development of children and a high degree of enthusiasm can be fully utilized.
• Excellent communication skill with fluency in spoken English.
• Excellent command over comprehension.
• Strong knowledge of utilizing all the modern teaching aids.
• Ability to handle children of different age groups.
• Expertise in using new teaching methodology to explain difficult topics.
• Working as an Assistant teacher at Mater Dei Convent School for All for kids Organisation
• Impart education on children using new teaching techniques
• Special focus on diction and elocution.
• Evaluate and address individual student needs and concerns.
• Educate students and their families regarding community resources.
• To create interest amongst the children
• Assigning Homework and giving feedback
• Maintain records on student’s’ progress.
• Conduct monthly meeting with student’s parents who lack in concentration and have problems.
• Devise interactive methods to teach the students
• Taking children to museums and gardens to enhance their knowledge on different perspective
• Post Graduation in English literature from N.C.W.E.B, University of Delhi in 2017.
• Graduation in B A (HONS) English from Janki Devi Memorial College, University of Delhi in 2015.
• Schooling from Guru Harkrishan Public School, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.
• Diploma in office management from Y.W.C.A of Delhi.
school english classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, test prep classes for all!
Taking poetry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹300||₹340||Not available|
|5 hours||₹1,400||₹1,600||Not available|
|10 hours||₹2,800||₹3,200||Not available|